Cimex vs hwe

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Did a small community college today. Cgd with lots of coffee and Beveridge spills. Although I could do the whole thing with the truck mount, I wanted to see how the Cimex would compare. Half of the top floor I did with the Cimex, well my helper did and the rest we did with the truck mount using code Red and a procyon rinse. Virtually no difference. The lower floor was more heavily soiled so since we had the Cimex already, we presprayed with code Red and used the Cimex as a scrubber with a little oxy encap on the worst areas. Rinsed with the truck mount. Came out fantastic. The manager was ecstatic. Even got out some toner stains beside the copier. $1200 job was done in less than 4 hours. Paid my helper $150 for his good work. Can't really say enough about the Cimex either as a stand alone machine or in conjunction with a truck mount, it works awesome. The more I do with it, the more I'm impressed. Sorry no pics, not allowed apparantly. Got the lecture this morning.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was sceptical early on but the results and the comments pushed us to using it more and more.
My strong belief in HWE kept me periodically testing it against the Cimex. The last time was at a theater we used to clean twice a year.

While they encaped the individual theaters, I hwe the concessions and lobby. With the high heat Butler I was just cooking the greasy dirt right out of it.

When I got to a point I met up with a couple of Cimex operators they were laughing at me a told me too put my setup away. Defensive, I told them how great a job I did and how bad it was. They said it is every time and comes out great without the tm. Then they went over everything I cleaned and it looked so much brighter.

😪 I know I removed so much soil but their cleaning looked so much better. So on heavily soiled we do two steps. HWE to remove the soil, encap to improve the appearance.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Check out this dilution rate.. IMG_20190209_141308.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
#Mostofus are on the same page. One of my churches has light yellow carpet in the Administration hall and offices. It doesn’t matter what you use, it leaves marks. I maintain it with Cimex and follow with crb now for the marks. If I wanna extract, I zipper
it.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom