CITRA QUICK IS BACK!!!!

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
Citra-Quick is Back!

You asked for it, and CTI has answered. Citra-Quick has long been touted for its ability to cut through the toughest and greasiest of stains, including adhesive residue, lipstick, tar, wax, crayon and more.

Now, Citra-Quick CARB (the CARB approved, VOC compliant version of Citra-Quick) is available for purchase in all 50 states!

Citra-Quick CARB is first rate, the real deal. With a formula that is just as powerful as the original, it will not disappoint.

http://www.proschoice.com/citra-quick-carb.html

Citra Quick Carb.png

Last edited:

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
I can’t wait for all of you awesome cleaners to try this and tell me how well it worked for you. Citra Quick is a FAN favorite for sure! It sure was a bummer when new VOC regulations were adopted which prohibited shipments to certain states.. With the magic of science and the work of our amazing chemist, I give a BIG thank YOU for getting the NEW Citra Quick C.A.R.B made. (VOC compliant, CARB compliant) All compliant, all states and that same power punched results! Have questions? I have answers. Need info? Let me know. Want to try it…? Get in the raffle ASAP!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom