CL02 vs. Enzymes

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
What is your preference? I see low moisture cleaners using Clo2 to counteract pet odors.

I’ve tested it personally in my own home, and it smells like chlorine.

I have used many enzymes to help with pet odors. Some are ok, but most of the ones I’ve used never really did much but cover-up.

What are your takes on this?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
It is chlorine. Its only temporary fix tho for urine. Flush it out and leave behind enzyme producing bacterias.
Its more like ozone than chlorine despite its name.

Not an expert on it, but I fog it for mould, fire, cat3s and sanitising jobs

I agree with enzyme producing bacteria

Reactions: LCCFL

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Its more like ozone than chlorine despite its name.

I was just pointing out the reason why it smells like bleach is because it is clorine. Does ozone smell like bleach? I do not recall it smelling like that..

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I was just pointing out the reason why it smells like bleach is because it is clorine. Does ozone smell like bleach? I do not recall it smelling like that..
It has a slight resemblance.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
By the way, is there a good enzyme treatment that can be sprayed on after the cleaning, that doesn’t need to be rinsed? Just put it down and leave?

Mikey P

Administrator
I started using UPT (acid, basically) and am getting much better piss results.

You have to remove piss.... period.

Some VLM only goobers think you can run a pad over piss and then spray down some cl02 and you’re done.
You cant?

Lol..

Where does one draw the line with pee pee?
I know Hula has had a midnight leak or too in our bedroom.
Just like every other human on Earth who the middle of the night or early in the morning so I just threw a towel on it absorbed up some of it sprayed it with whatever spotter I had nearby which could have been neutral floor cleaner and then forgot about it willingly...

It never stunk or attracted dirt and I'm not a germaphobe so I continue to walk in the bedroom barefoot with no regards to it..

But this is the same dog that I let sleep in my bed and lick my feet and slobber all over me on ATV rides and would probably give mouth to mouth resuscitation to if necessary...

Reactions: BradFenstermaker

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
You cant?

Lol..

Where does one draw the line with pee pee?
Just like every other human on Earth who the middle of the night or early in the morning so I just threw a towel on it absorbed up some of it sprayed it with whatever spotter I had nearby which could have been neutral floor cleaner and then forgot about it willingly...

It never stunk or attracted dirt and I'm not a germaphobe so I continue to walk in the bedroom barefoot with no regards to it..

But this is the same dog that I let sleep in my bed and lick my feet and slobber all over me on ATV rides and would probably give mouth to mouth resuscitation to if necessary...
I think you draw the line when you’re charging someone $100 when they could simply throw down a towel, step on it and throw down some natures miracle on top of it.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
That's because most people dont do what ya did. I do exactly the same as you as well with a spritz of p lime enzyme...

they just leave it there. As it dries, it get super sticky and smelly. Dogs love it, rolls on it and pee on it some more continuing the cycle... Fricken gross.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I think you draw the line when you’re charging someone $100 when they could simply throw down a towel, step on it and throw down some natures miracle on top of it.
I charge $45 a gallon for urine work. use P-Lyme. Works good. I'm almost ready to order a new 55 Gallon barrel. Also CentrumForce UTurn is excellent. Mixes at 1oz per gallon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom