Clean a customers house...

and he answered the door in his shirt and asked if i could come back in hour or so. So I had another job i could do so I finished came back...I knocked he answered the door with no shirt with of all things exposed nipple rings.....GAYDAR went off bigtime!!! so I politely told him I was getting my truck ready..went in cher posters all over and a cher doll..I felt violated everytime I bent over to move something...red flagged it and my techs will do that one from now on..wow...........and yuck

harryhides

Name
Tony
C Pennington said:
and he answered the door in his shirt and asked if i could come back in hour or so. So I had another job i could do so I finished came back...I knocked he answered the door with no shirt with of all things exposed nipple rings.....GAYDAR went off bigtime!!! so I politely told him I was getting my truck ready..went in cher posters all over and a cher doll..I felt violated everytime I bent over to move something...red flagged it and my techs will do that one from now on..wow...........and yuck

I didn't understand a word of that - why can't you hicks from the deep south learn english ?

Rex Tyus

harryhides said:
C Pennington said:

I didn't understand a word of that - why can't you hicks from the deep south learn english ?

What part was confusing to you? Made perfect sense to me.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I clean a lesbian's apartment every few months. It's usually the highlight of my day. She's got more pictures and posters of of half dressed babes on her walls than I ever had as a bachelor. :lol:

Joey Johnston said:
I clean a lesbian's apartment every few months. It's usually the highlight of my day. She's got more pictures and posters of of half dressed babes on her walls than I ever had as a bachelor. :lol:

Is he/she fat?...tell her to quit eating so much.

harryhides said:
C Pennington said:

Sorry i dont speak fRench.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Joey Johnston said:

Is the house built by tongue in groove?
47e6scd.preview.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom