Cleanco/Hydramaster pics:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ha.. he didn't read very well.. those are 60 each.. aka 120 gallons. And with Hi flow to the wand.. I use up all that there water in about 1400 to 1600 feet. Thats is usually one slow flushing pass followed by about 2 to 3 dry passes. If its filthy then another one or two wets followed by equivilant dry. Prescrubbin eliminates scrubbing wet with the wand for the most part. But again if I'm doing 1500 feet of carpet in a house its not fun to have to bucket brigade to the drain to get some room in the waste tank which only takes about 90 out of the availalbe 110. So the apo would be nice for that. And having a little more freshwater on board would be nice for the bigger jobs. I will say that with the tanks full and having them all the way in the back, it doesn't hurt the braking or the wear on the pads.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
You can try calling NorthEast Restoration and Truckmount Supply and ask for Nate. Here's a link for his shop. http://www.northeasttruckmount.com/ He's an authorized dealer/installer/mechanic for Cleanco and White Magic. He's a good guy to deal with, he might have the part your looking for, I don't know. He's helped me a lot with my Powermatic unit and I believe he signed up as a member here but not yet as a supplier.

Rex Tyus

Pmatte said:
Rex T. owns one...but he still hasn't posted any pics.
Patrick

Sorry dude no way I am gonna post pics of my unit as dirty and messy as my ride is right now. Here is a link to the Cleanco website. It is a good representation.

http://cleanco.com/truckmounts.php?prod=14

The one pictured top right has a 100 Gal recovery and fresh tank, vac and solution hose reels. They are aluminum but it gives plenty of room. The entire area from the side door to the rear door is empty. Even with the hose reel set up. It is just like my set up only cleaner. :D It is a really good unit. They stand 100% behind their warranty. They are a really good company. The guy I bought my unit from was not a good choice. They bent over backwards to take care of me even after they got screwed over by the Distributor. I really like the Cleanco Organization. I take nothing away from the other companies out there. there are lot sof good one I am sure. Cleanco is a top notch organization in my opinion tough. It would be a good choice.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Look in the classifieds for used TM and you won't find too many cleancos for sale.

What does that tell you?

You will find alot of ThERMaLWAvES which tells you what?

G

Walrus said:
Look in the classifieds for used TM and you won't find too many cleancos for sale.

What does that tell you?

You dont see many Cleancos period.

Name
Nate W.
Kevin P said:
Walrus said:

What does that tell you?

You dont see many Cleancos period.

Not very many people buy them? :lol:

Rex Tyus

Nate The Great said:
Not very many people buy them? :lol:

The phrase "ABOVE AVERAGE" comes to mind. :mrgreen:

Cleanco is a Canadian Manufacturer after all. They play a much more dominant roll in their home market as I understand it. The more people in the U.S. see and use them the more popular they will become.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Here are a few Cleanco pics,

IMG_4979.jpg

IMG_4995.jpg

I've been a bad boy, thanks Greenie.

IMG_5009.jpg

Like Rex pointed out once, the blower practically sits in the waste tank, oh yea.

IMG_5000.jpg

Unit is 2 years old, runs like a top.

IMG_4991.jpg

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
What's up with no hose reels?

The guy that taught me how to clean carpets ran without reels. I kinda liked the idea. Could not see any reason to be dragging hose across concrete, grass, slush & muck. With the hoses bungy corded to the sides it frees up a bit of space in the van.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I'm curious, does that metal connector between the blower and tank just set down on top of the blower port? I assume there must be a gasket of some sort. I like that idea, no restriction at all.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Let me spend one job with you with hose reels and you'd never go back.

And there is no dragging them through the muck.
I have many a Steamway diehard who didn't believe in hose reels throwing money at me after working a couple of jobs with me and a hose reel.

Rex Tyus

Shane T said:
I'm curious, does that metal connector between the blower and tank just set down on top of the blower port? I assume there must be a gasket of some sort. I like that idea, no restriction at all.
There is a gasket. Your right. NO RESTRICTION. Kinda sweet huh?

That with TWO 2.5" stainless steel blower filters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom