Cleaned my own carpets. Wanted to use the Zipper for super fast drying but....

Name
Steve Lawrence
pressure was plugged or some problem (first issue with the Zipper in about 5 years--I love that thing). So used the wand. I still wanted super fast drying so I went over it with the Zipper using the suction only. Got only about a gallon or two of water in 3 rooms. Perhaps some of the water evaporated or went deep into the carpet and was not retrievable. IDK. Came out pretty good for an old man of 72, LOL. I wanted to finish up with Saiger Sealer but couldn't find any so I used Bridgepoint Maxim (solvent protector). Couldn't smell the stuff at all. It works great on furniture so why not carpet? This was hard work. I'm beat--been off the truck for 12-15 years but that really kicked my butt. (Except while I was using the CRB or pressure washing--those jobs are a break). Also did a stairway and a bathroom, washed 3 vehicles and a porch and some steps and about 150 feet of sidewalk. About 4 hours. I am going to do a "Marty" now and take a nap. When I wake up I may check out the job.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
pressure was plugged or some problem (first issue with the Zipper in about 5 years--I love that thing). So used the wand. I still wanted super fast drying so I went over it with the Zipper using the suction only. Got only about a gallon or two of water in 3 rooms. Perhaps some of the water evaporated or went deep into the carpet and was not retrievable. IDK. Came out pretty good for an old man of 72, LOL. I wanted to finish up with Saiger Sealer but couldn't find any so I used Bridgepoint Maxim (solvent protector). Couldn't smell the stuff at all. It works great on furniture so why not carpet? This was hard work. I'm beat--been off the truck for 12-15 years but that really kicked my butt. Also did a stairway and a bathroom, washed 3 vehicles and a porch and some steps and about 150 feet of sidewalk. About 4 hours. I am going to do a "Marty" now and take a nap. When I wake up I may check out the job.
Wow you did a lot for one morning! You deserve the rest Steve!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom