Cleaners in N.C. Check your taxes! Read this!

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
To all carpet cleaners in N.C. For 2012 house bill 200 and senate bill 267 were passed which allows all tax payers who file a schedule C to be exempt from paying taxes on your first $50,000 net if single and your first $100,000 if filing jointly.

This is new so many accountants and accounting software may not be aware of it. My accountant who is pretty up to date on most things missed it too. A realtor I work for showed it to me online. If you have already filed you can do an amended return.

Better check it out. Saved me over $4000.

Have a good one!

Reactions: GCCLee and Zee

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
To all carpet cleaners in N.C. For 2012 house bill 200 and senate bill 267 were passed which allows all tax payers who file a schedule C to be exempt from paying taxes on your first $50,000 net if single and your first $100,000 if filing jointly.

This is new so many accountants and accounting software may not be aware of it. My accountant who is pretty up to date on most things missed it too. A realtor I work for showed it to me online. If you have already filed you can do an amended return.

Better check it out. Saved me over $4000.

Have a good one!

I'm not in NC but its nice to know there are ways to save there. Also nice looking out for other bd NC-ers.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
allows all tax payers who file a schedule C to be exempt from paying taxes on your first $50,000 net

Sound like a dream! Why would the Gov give money away and can IL do this also!?!

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
We finally have folks in charge again in Raleigh who understand how to REALLY stimulate the economy and attract business to the state. I feel like I've won the lottery!

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Well, I won't hold my breath for Ohio to follow suit, even with our Republican, anti-tax Governer. Hell, they even put a small corporate tax on business incomes over $250,000. They did revamp the workers comp and found out that many small businesses are overpaid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom