• CleanFreak® 17" Rotary Floor Buffer w/ Pad Driver
  • Free shipping to the lower 48
CleanFreak175.jpg

Quick Overview
  • Pad holder included
  • 1.5 HP, dual capacitor, 175 RPM
  • 17" scrubbing path, 91 lbs.
  • For carpet & hard floor use

This CleanFreak low speed rotary floor machine was built to last! It is a 175 RPM, 17" multi-purpose floor buffer backed by a 5 year warranty on the motor, frame and shroud. The triple planetary transmission is more than powerful enough to do low speed buffing, scrubbing and stripping of any hard floor surface. There are other rotary scrubbing buffers that can accomplish these same tasks, but this CleanFreak floor polisher gives you an unbeatable value too. Its shiny and durable finish will keep it looking great for years to come!

At 91 pounds with a 1.5 HP motor you'll have plenty of power and down pressure to easily clean, polish, and strip any surface. The all steel triple planetary transmission give you a sense of security that this heavy duty transmission will last and last. If you want to use this 17" floor buffer to scrub carpets, you can do that as well. It has dual capacitors to help it at start up, making it a breeze to start on heavy friction surfaces.

More details here:

$775+ retail value (with shipping)
Starting Bid $400
$10 minimum bid increments
Auction ends Thursday 5/13/20 at 9:30PM EST/6PM PST

steve_64

Lol...

You're too much.

Yes it was used by Krenulaqs on the planet Karmelian for 300 ft² then returned to New Jersey
Want to make an educated decision. Been looking for a new buffer. My old Clark is just too ugly.
I was eyeballing this one that's why I asked.

Mikey P

Administrator

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Auction includes:
  • CleanFreak® 17" Rotary Floor Buffer w/ Pad Driver
  • Free shipping to the lower 48

Quick Overview
  • Pad holder included
  • 1.5 HP, dual capacitor, 175 RPM
  • 17" scrubbing path, 91 lbs.
  • For carpet & hard floor use

This CleanFreak low speed rotary floor machine was built to last! It is a 175 RPM, 17" multi-purpose floor buffer backed by a 5 year warranty on the motor, frame and shroud. The triple planetary transmission is more than powerful enough to do low speed buffing, scrubbing and stripping of any hard floor surface. There are other rotary scrubbing buffers that can accomplish these same tasks, but this CleanFreak floor polisher gives you an unbeatable value too. Its shiny and durable finish will keep it looking great for years to come!

At 91 pounds with a 1.5 HP motor you'll have plenty of power and down pressure to easily clean, polish, and strip any surface. The all steel triple planetary transmission give you a sense of security that this heavy duty transmission will last and last. If you want to use this 17" floor buffer to scrub carpets, you can do that as well. It has dual capacitors to help it at start up, making it a breeze to start on heavy friction surfaces.

More details here:

$775+ retail value (with shipping)
Starting Bid $400
$10 minimum bid increments
Auction ends Thursday 5/13/20 at 9:30PM EST/6PM PST
throw in a tank, ,, now that would be something. !!!! Hey, can't hurt to ask!!1 LOL! :biggrin: 😉

Name
Lee Stockwell
What I miss about ebay is the ability to plug in your highest bid and let it roll, but since Fred extended it I'll stand by. I know what it's worth, I need another one, so why not now to benefit the board?

steve_64

Looks like I might have to get the one with the bent handle lol. Surprised nobody commented on the bent handle.

Reactions: Condog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom