Cleaning Colorclad after four years.

ted mcfadden

Supportive Member
Name
Ted McFadden
All grout color sealers do a good job with coloring grout but I have not had the same experience when using my truckmount to clean them. Since I started using Colorclad in 2011 I have had several experiences with cleaning it.

We applied Colorclad on a BMW dealership in Los Angeles four years ago and as the cleaners mop it, it discolors over time. We have been asked to come in and clean it twice. The initial installation took three nights to strip, deep clean, and colorseal floors, stairs, bathrooms, and base. Each subsequent cleaning has taken about 6 hours.

Each time we had very minimal touch ups to do (about 15 minutes worth) and every surface caem back to new.

It's about 3500 square feet.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner

Mikey P

Administrator
We spent 11 days color sealing our local Honda dealership...A year later they changed ownership...the new mega group could care less about the grout

broke my heart.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
We cleaned for a Lincoln dealer several years ago when we were brand new to tile and grout cleaning. The grout had been color sealed a few years prior to that and we were too inexperienced to know to look.

We took a lot of it off during the cleaning and spent 3 long nights after that putting it back on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom