Cleaning this week

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Stockwell...Give me one legitimate reason why this is a bad thing.

Not personalities, not ASSumptions, Not OPinions.......A real reason...Because I would truly love to hear it.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Your business model is doomed to fail...and hurt many other people Brian. For goodness sakes do just a TAD of research.

By extension, after watching how you've promoted this, I've come to the regrettable conclusion that YOU are likewise a con artist.

Excerp from one Fraud investigation site:
"Consumer Demand or MLM Market Making?
Was there ever a demand for these products? Or was the “demand” a manipulation of ACN’s MLM scheme? ACN was the only significant buyer of the WorldGate phones. The majority ownership of WorldGate, the manufacturer, was held by the founders of ACN. And ACN appeared to have a captive market that it could “make” – ACN’s multi-level marketing sales reps. When a consumer signed up with ACN as a sales rep, he/she was hustled into buying one or more of the phones. This is after paying about $500 to sign up. Why pay $500 and buy a phone almost no one would need? Perhaps because ACN promises that big incomes are available to those who buy in and recruit others! With the “great income” offer, ACN could induce thousands to buy the phone and recruit others who would similarly be induced to buy the device. These “sales” may not have been about demand or need for this video phone, but about need for the income that ACN promised along with the purchase. And the phone purchase was endorsed by the great financial guru, Donald Trump.

Now, however, it appears that even the “unlimited” income offer is not working. The obsolescence of this product in the face of cell phone and Skype technology may be greater than even Donald Trump’s endorsement."

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No, I meant a real reason.

Did you read the post where we offer energy and cell phone services among other services?

Wouldn't you agree that these are services that most everyone has?

I did a ton of research before joining.

I await your real answer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Tell you what Lee.....and anyone else who would like to talk about this.

Give me a call and we can discuss the particulars. I won't try to "sell" anyone.....But sometimes conversations are better in "person".

916-295-4460

You can't say the wrong thing to the right person......And vice versa.

Yes, I know I've said that before.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Why are so few people out there involved? Surely as great as you claim this to be, I'm guessing it's not.

Or everyone would be doing it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Brian as a mod here it would seem you see us all as "marks" to be be fleeced, rather than fellow cleaners. You are abusing their trust.

I am thoroughly disgusted by your shameless promotion of what will certainly be financially disasterous for many people who get sucked in.

http://pyramidschemealert.org/hyped-by- ... ollapsing/

I'm not asking or promoting anyone to join Lee....You're promoting that, not me.

I did ask for anyone to utilize my services if they needed anything I offer.

Just another example of reading into something that isn't anything.

I am just discussing the legitimacy of the business....That's it. As per usual.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ross Buettner said:
Why are so few people out there involved? Surely as great as you claim this to be, I'm guessing it's not.

Or everyone would be doing it.

Because it started out years ago as just telecommunications. Now that they are in the Energy business it's ramping up a bit.

It's only been the last year or so that they've started that.

The company did about 1/2 a billion last year...So there ARE people doing it.....They just don't advertise on TV etc .....Because it's Network Marketing.

Just like when you Network Market for your company and try to get people to find people who need their carpets cleaned....BNI, Letip etc.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Lee Stockwell said:
Brian as a mod here it would seem you see us all as "marks" to be be fleeced, rather than fellow cleaners. You are abusing their trust.

I am thoroughly disgusted by your shameless promotion of what will certainly be financially disasterous for many people who get sucked in.

Lee are you just saying this so you can have ACN all to yourself?

Actually, If Brian would back off some (to avoid the appearance of being pushy) he might get a better reception.

Maybe use the give to get/reciprocation marketing model.

Or build more receptive prospects by working them into it slowly.

Some do it with using webinar/ seminars/ small meetings to open the door slightly.

Mary K does it with the free facials.

It just opens the door and builds some familiarity and credibility.

Often sales can work better in the long run with a multi-step process instead a jamb it down their throats/ overload approach.

Name
Lee Stockwell
From Wikipedia:

Legal cases

ACN has been subjected to numerous legal allegations regarding its MLM business operation.

In August, 2010 the Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance Monica Lindeen (D) announced the issuance of a Cease and Desist Order and Notice of Proposed Agency Action against ACN, Inc. and several of its founders for allegedly operating a "pyramid scheme." The Commissioner also cited the low average earnings of ACN reps based in Montana. Allegedly, in 2008 ACN recruited 91 Montana participants who "paid approximately $61,741.69 to be a part of the program", averaging $678 each. All but two lost money, with one making $696 and the other making $700. In 2009 "over 300" Montana participants joined ACN and paid about $234,800, averaging about $775 each. According to the Commissioner's Office ACN's records show $896.86 was paid out to these participants, in total.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wikapedia? Really?

How many times has McDonalds been sued? Deep pockets.

Come on Lee.....I know you have better reasons that that and the "I think it's a scam" argument.

I want real reasons why this is a "bad deal" etc.

FredC

Village Idiot
whats wrong with wikipedia?

Need the original cease and desist? Here ya go:

edit...won't link right
edit2...but you can find it here
http://www.sao.mt.gov/search.asp?q=acn

and if you read them you should, but won't, get a better idea why its a "bad deal"

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Just to be fair in this never ending saga.

THE ORDER WAS DROPPED.

http://www.mlm-thewholetruth.com/networ ... ainst-acn/

Although Montana STILL considers it a pyramid scheme.

And the president of ACN calls it a misunderstanding.

"The company offers the video phone for $129.99 and signs up sales reps for $499 each.

Montana Securities lawyers claim in legal filings that the only way for sales reps to be compensated is to recruit other participants to sell a service that is "not usable in Montana."

You fill in the blanks.

(Don't they always call it a misunderstanding?)

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
this thread should go to the bird room or make more money forum...this has nothing to do with carpet cleaning or anything remotely close to what this website is all about...it's my opinion (not that some of you probably dont care)...i agree with Lee, Brian your overdoing it you should take this stuff to Facebook or start advertising it, i don't know, but when u start pushing this bullshit pyramid stuff on newbies (Zerorez guy), you've crossed the line as an administrator, sorry bro, but this is what i've seen at *** as well and it's nauseating.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bee Busy said:
this thread should go to the make more money forum...this has nothing to do with carpet cleaning or anything remotely close to what this website is all about...it's my opinion (not that some of you probably dont care)...i agree with Lee, Brian your overdoing it you should take this stuff to Facebook or start advertising it, i don't know, but when u start pushing this bullshit pyramid stuff on newbies (Zerorez guy), you've crossed the line as an administrator, sorry bro, but this is what i've seen at *** as well and it's nauseating.

That was a joke dude.

I'm not pushing anything.

This thread started with how I am cleaning this week and offering my other services to my clients.

It needs to stay where I put it.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
cmon man...diet shakes... now this horseshit? I know Feb is traditionally a bad month but this is ricockulous

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This horse shit is coming in the form of money bro.

The shakes helped me lose weight....What's the problem? I was a fat carpet cleaner. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I plan to offer energy to about 1000 apartments this month. I've been signing them up all day today with the Managers approval and help...Slowly. lol

1000 customers at about $150 average bill is a monthly billing of $150,000

At 5%...That's $7500 EVERY MONTH

Yeah.....Horse Shit.

How many apt mngers do you know?

FredC

Village Idiot
Brian...I still don't understand how this works.....can you draw me a diagram?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FredC said:
Brian...I still don't understand how this works.....can you draw me a diagram?

6a00d8341bf67c53ef0162fc4f12db970d-800wi

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Remember that thing I said about losing respect of the business community? If you didn't that is something I said.

I believe this has happened pretty rampant for you lately. When you quit, and you probably will. This respect won't return.

And btw you going about the business all wrong, You are setting your self up to fail right out of the gate.

If you want to recruit people then you have to create a system that is duplicatable. Encouraging people to sign up a thousand customers would scare off 99.9% of the population. Even if you don't encourage it, that is the message you give by mentioning that is what you plan to do. Go grab a few customers and find others to do the same. Then teach them to find a few others that can do the same. That is the only way to make money in those deals.

FredC

Village Idiot
whats there to argue about now that you've shown the diagram?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom