CLEANING TIRE MARKS OFF OF TRAVERTINE PAVERS

theden

We have been trying to clean tire marks off of this large driveway made up of unfilled travertine pavers. What has helped so far is adding a couple of ounces of delemonine to our solution. I was just wondering, prior to using our spinner, if we prescrubbed with our 175, if we should use a pad or a brush under the 175 and if so which type of pad or brush? If anyone has used one or the other successfully I would really appreciate your help.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
It is not an easy job . . .

Here is a before & after TM demo I did with "forklift tracks" on rough white epoxy floors.

turbodemo1.jpg

I did this job with only Dynachem PowerMax and a DC534 Truckmount,
since I was told it was "only average soil".

I did have to set the pressure to the Turbo Hybrid at about 1300 PSI spraying.

I can discuss the entire procedure,

if you are using the PowerMax.

Larry

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Dennis try a spotter that will remove copier toner, I am not sure but I believe toner is similar to carbon black which is what is used to make rubber black or at least it used to be. If there are alot of them that may not be practical, so my next suggestion would be go to a place that sells supplies to pro pressure washers they usually will have something to take tire marks off. I wouldn't waste my time at Northern for something like that look for somewhere that sells Landa pressure washers or any other high end brand they should be able to fix you up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom