Cleaning Up After FULL TIME Hacks

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Another Berber cleaned up perfectly. Last FULL TIME CLEANER told her it was wear area. LMFAO. Last FULL TIMER left a 2 inch clean streak right down the middle of the hallway but the other dark areas were wear areas. LMFAO. The FULL TIMER forgot to Pre-Vac, Pre Spray, Pre-Scrub, Post Pad but as long as they are FULL TIME who cares? LOL. LOL. Disgusting.

Golden Boy

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
ewww.
guys like that are what keeps the rental/home unit market busy
and also the "other method" guys because they are disgusted with HWE ie I just had them "professionally" cleaned and this is how they look! I'll never use that method again.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Periodically we review our services and to see what we can do to improve them.

I'm writing down "consider going to part-time cleaning" for the next meeting. :roll:

You kill me dude! :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it has nothing to do with full or part time. That is just lazy. I know I know more than you because I see more day to day, it has nothing to do with full or part time it has to do with situations.

I have taken many more courses than required for my master textile and have come into many more situations hwere others didn't know how to complete the job IE: restretch "maa'am that line is gonna be there 'cause a bad installation" " the pee bleached it out" etc etc
People all the time blow off filtration soiling. What an easy way to get referals or repeats. See waldo you just don't see enough day to day to be qualified. the people that do not know how to build their businesses they will never see as much carpet as I see. 15-20,000 sq ft a week

and the key to knowing that you are a hack is you think berber should be tough. ******* part time hack

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Crowleys so busy but enough time to follow local cleaners around and threaten to beat local cleaners up. How many local guys have you run off this board? Tough guy.

Golden Boy

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
in the winter waldope. It slows down in the winter and the guy made a false claim about stealing a customer.

I did make the mistake of starting a new truck a couple months before winter.

I know I am the best and defend it period. I didn't follow anyone ever I don't have the time. I am lucky enough to never travel more than about 15 miles in day away from my home so I book a full day

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
well I worked my 5.5 hrs today and am headed to the beach with the kids, wife and dogs. Go get ready for your full time job waldope

Name
George Valliant
Maybe Waldo should nominate himself for the "Waldo Award".

Waldo, when are you going to quit your day job and join the ranks of us hard core carpet cleaners?

Until you do maybe you shouldn't be passing out awards. IMO

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
rctpks said:
Periodically we review our services and to see what we can do to improve them.

I'm writing down "consider going to part-time cleaning" for the next meeting. :roll:

You kill me dude! :mrgreen:

I do believe Waldo just got a beatdown from our favorite gringo.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
defending my fulltime work is bipolar Becker? Sorry I don't have that yellow stripe down my back like you.

You sure are obsessed with me. You must like big di oh I will stop there.

Becker

Name
Becker
Did you do the work Waldo cleaned up after?
Defending?

LOL

That is funny.

I reply on this board where I have a say, if me posting in a thread you posted in is being obsessed then so be it.

I will say this however, I do agree with you on Waldo being part time.
I know why waldo does it, but I agree with you. Whatever benefits waldo gets from the state could easily be covered and then some by and extra job or 2 per week.

I gave up comm work years ago. Here is why.

The work was steady, but the pay per hour was low.
I wanted to be home with my family. I figured working at night to have to sleep in during the day I was losing money.
Working RES work 9-5 paid 90-150 plus per hour.
I pushed RES work more and my avg day became 9-3pm or so. m-f and I made a hell of a lot more money.

Now, let me say this. I like Waldo. It is not not place to run another life. Waldo has his reasons, and if part time CCing and fulltime dealing with Greg types suits him then so be it.

Waldo is still a cool dude! Just a little wacky.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it is obvious it is an assault on full time carpet cleaners. Since the thread title is Fulltime Hacks..plural

How does waldope know they are fulltime?

You always post after me with the same stuff. I understand it may make you feel better about yourself and that is fine with me. Maybe someday you can have as good of a life as I do.

Good luck becks

G

I decided to spend the whole day watching my employees; evaluating and critiquing. Glad to hear you were able to pump up your pride Waldo; makes me feel good too going behind hacks that book a full 10 to 12 hour day making absolute idiots of them selves to my new customers.

I did have an incident last week when an old man I cleaned for said everyone in his neighbor hood in Gulf Breeze told him if I can't clean the carpet in his beach house correctly knowone can!!

Man my head got so big I nearly fell over!!

Becker

Name
Becker
waa-cry-baby2.jpg

LOL.. So you are standing up for us all as full timers?

Or are you saying you are defending the full time hacks?

Thats even funnier!

Perhaps Waldo knows he was a full timer because he shopped him.. Much like you do often.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so he knows the tech was fulltime because the company said so? Maybe they wouldn't admit it was subcontracted. Maybe they didn't want to admit they used part timers. I have never been asked if my staff was full time or part time.

I have never talked to anyone who was asked that question. I have never seen that question on the bb's when people talk about the questions they are asked. Now if someone asked you becker would you be a fulltimer, part timer or future full timer

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I do see the humor in it. I don't have to put down the cleaners before me to legitimize what I do.

Waldope does crack me up.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I called him a hack. He isn't a professional cleaner.

Go have a man crush on someone else. I know your obsessed with me. I am just glad your about a continent away.

I gotta get ready for bed, have another packed day Tuesday

Name
steve snail
Don't you see the humor in ****** posting?

Funny.....you bet! It's Waldo for Pete's sake

could every word be true...you bet!

Honestly, what % of full timers...ARE hacks? The beauty of this room is we are all constantly raising the bar on each other in here. High Standards rock!

Ernie G

80% of the carpet cleaners in this country are hacks, and thats a conservative estimate, but half of them don't know there hacks, and the other half don't care.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Porkchop is losing it, he use to call you Higgins or some other cut when addressing you.

Now he calls you by your real name, I knew his humor wouldn't sustain. :p

Mere mortal!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Last time I had a few lame asses attempt to hurt my feelies with dopey names was over 50 years ago, didn't bother me then and doesn't now, Master SUTLEY.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
80% in the country are hacks Ernie? What do you base this statistic on? How many have you seen 1, 2, 5 10? There are over 40,000 cleaners in the country last I heard and I can't imagine you have actually seen the work of more than 5 of those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom