cleaning up runny dog poop

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I had a spotting job this morning. I arrived an a scottish terrier had the runs on light beige cut pile nylon. what I did was take stain magic and blot all the spots, then I sprayed more stain magic let dwell about 15 min and extracted with acid rinse. a couple areas still had discoleration took stain magic sprayed on those areas sealed in plastic told them to check tommarrow. just for the hell of it I tried spraying on some of the cti urine stain remover that is an after spray. I figure maybe the spray wont know if its number one or two lol! tell me what you guys wouyld have done

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Was that before or after you attempted extraction. 95 percent of the time if attempt extraction first, they come out. Then go through My four general spotters, and if that doesn't do it, then stain magic like you suggested.

redbird

I had the same kind of job today,,, I use Prolon all the time and that was all it took.
The spots were from 2 boxers so they were pretty good size...I also used the RDM not a wand.. The carpet was a poly a feize from Shaw.

Later Redbird

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I pretreat with breakaway from bridgepoint and extract. If anything remains I use oxygen bleach (not on wool) and let it dwell for 15 minutes. It works almost 100%.

Gene

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Jon, sounds like you did a good job. God only knows what the dog ate in the first place to get the runs. I would pre-spray first and see what happens like the other guys said. I find an emulsifier rinse is much more useful than acid for synthetic fibers.

tim

I add 2 scoops of OSR to hot Enzall prespray, scrape up the excess, apply generously, give dwell time, flush. If anything left over I apply Stain Magic, cover, collect check.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom