Client died

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Ijust left a 3 year client's house.A very sweet ederly couple (talkative,the kind of people who offer you lunch,"can I help you with your equipment")

Well the wife passed away in May and when Mr.L informed me upon my arrival it took almost everything I had not to start crying.I feel so bad for this gentelman,he took care of her for so long,you can see it in his face that he misses his wife so much.UGH!!!!
What a jacked up way to start the day.Maybe tonite's concert with my wife, will cheer me up-Living Color

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When you service elderly communities it's just bound to happen.
Been there plenty over the years...never easy.

I have been checking up on Helen in Cameron Park since her Husband died a few months ago.
She has no family...surprising...other than her sister who has kind of lost it mentally.

I worry about her getting taken advantage of by other service guys.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Just thinking out loud ... I wonder why you (and the rest of us guys) would spend so much effort to not cry? Seems to be that showing grief should be a natural thing.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I cried ten years ago on a plane to Boston for about thirty seconds. Cops there said I had to come and identify my brother who had just committed suicide. Felt good to cry. But normally, like most guys, I internalize pain. Nobody wants to see a guy cry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom