Cobb Carpet Again!

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Awesome customer service, great products, excellent prices!

I called in my order yesterday and Gabriel helped me out. I really appreciate the way that they do business.

A few hours later Marie called me to thank me for my order.

I really love Cobb and would order from them anytime.

Powermax is awesome and does better than Grease Eraser on restaurants.

Name
jack zerkie
Yes I placed a order last week from Cobb talked to Ed Sizmore placed the order, when received there was a mix up in pressure hose. Ed sent the orange praflex and I wanted their blue wire type. NO problem Rita emailed a new label to return the wrong hose, and today the new blue hose arrived. Thank You Larry and people at Cobb supply. Now I,m ALL COBB and it works GREAT! JZ.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Just got my 6lb jar of powermax, trying them out again after several years. Had the same problem as Jim Martin with hard clumpy batches of it, that didnt work at all.

This batch is nice and "Fluffy" like it used to be, cant wait to give it another try, cause when it WORKS, it kicks ass and is CHEAP!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Cobb stepped up and got the powermax back to how it was before...I have pounded thru 3.5 buckets already and so far it de-solves great...nice and fluffy again not all clumpy and gritty..cleans just like it always has....still brings a tear to my eye......

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I just did a repeat job that I cleaned with a bad batch of PM a year ago. PH burns in a couple of spots where we spill some chemical filling up the inline sprayer :shock: . I have no idea why they used us again.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Jeremy N said:
I got a 5 or protector, 2 45lbs buckets of Powermax, POG, Citrisolve and a wand sprayer.

The sprayer is awesome. http://ccs5.com/zen/index.php?main_page ... ts_id=3864

I ordered it yesterday and it arrived today. BAM!

why dont you just get a pressure washer gun???

anyway...I think Larry listened....

I ordered the UV light last week, Jerry told me they were waiting on parts and MAYBE it would go out Fri.....well Monday came and as I was thinking about it....Jerry calls to tell me the parts are in and it should go out this week, and I asked if he would call when it goes out, and he said he was planning on it.....

Thats what is nice about the boards......the suppliers/mfg can (and hopefully do) listen and make changes...if it of course needs changing.....

Looks like he told his people to step up on follow ups....

good job Larry

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I gotta say I got decent service with cobbs but powermaxx is junk.

reasons I think powermaxx is junk

1. Dont mix easy

2. heavy dilution, odd instructions on dilution ranging from 2 - 8 oz per gal.

3. Pros choice extreme clean knocks the socks off powermax

4. powermaxx smells like cough syrup

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Cobb Carpet Again!

juniorc82 said:

1. Dont mix easy

3. Pros choice extreme clean knocks the socks off powermax

Must be different from the stuff cobb's sends me. Mixes super easy just a few shakes of the in line sprayer while walking to the beginning of the job, good dilution ratio about 3 to 5 scoops in my 7 quart jug, and a mild citrus scent. Oh well different viewpoints are what keeps the world going round.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
juniorc82 said:

1. Dont mix easy

3. Pros choice extreme clean knocks the socks off powermax Smells like douche cleaner !dork! !dork!

dude your drunk....i get so many people that are like "DAYMN, i like that smell....smells so clean, not overwhelming like most are"

and guess what....if its cleanish...2 oz...if its NASTY up to 8oz a gallon....

granted in a hydro force its harder to mix....which is why an electric is nice to have

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Doug;

Demand has been very high on the lights.

I finished a batch of UV lights tonight.

Your light will ship tomorrow.

Thanks;

Larry

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I switched to Cobb's Powermax too and this week did the greasy steakhouse I do every 10 weeks. I decided to try one of the traffic lanes which was as black as the ace of spades without any prescrubbing and the my wand sliced through the grease like butter. Knocked 30-45 minutes off that job. It's also been great on residential.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I had draw problems a few years back but I just ordered like 40 lbs and it mixing awesome/ shipping has taken some time but that me because I order from a missleman

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
floorguy said:
Jeremy N said:
I got a 5 or protector, 2 45lbs buckets of Powermax, POG, Citrisolve and a wand sprayer.

The sprayer is awesome. http://ccs5.com/zen/index.php?main_page ... ts_id=3864

I ordered it yesterday and it arrived today. BAM!

anyway...I think Larry listened....

I ordered the UV light last week, Jerry told me they were waiting on parts and MAYBE it would go out Fri.....well Monday came and as I was thinking about it....Jerry calls to tell me the parts are in and it should go out this week, and I asked if he would call when it goes out, and he said he was planning on it.....

Thats what is nice about the boards......the suppliers/mfg can (and hopefully do) listen and make changes...if it of course needs changing.....

Looks like he told his people to step up on follow ups....

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Everything else said by the person that started the thread is pure basic customer service that every supplier or company, should do, if people didn't improve on their customer service they would be out of business quick. I get the same exact customer service from every other supplier I've ordered, I could start threads everyday about it on here on how great other suppliers are with basic customer service skills, but most already know who those suppliers are already.

Must be hard for the owner to confess they need some help in that dept, I do enjoy his responses blaming always on other things rather than their own employees. Must be an ego or embarrassment thing, who knows. I have no shame in saying if I had a problem w/ my employees but I will do everything in my better half to fix it or work on it. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom