Cobbs acid cleaner

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I finally got around to ordering some of this last week. Got it in just in time to try it out on a white commercial kitchen tile and grout.

Very impressed.

The shipping charges are a PIA, but if it keeps working this good then no problem.

This was cleaned first with power burst and a degreaser. Machine scrubbed, then turbo @ 1500 psi. Some left over staining. Mopped on at 5 parts water 1 part acid. Scrubbed trouble areas but hand and let sit for 25 mins.

Probably one of the most impressive differences we have ever done.

yvyhupu2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator
It will look even better when it's really dry.

Just accept through fact that each batch will be slightly different and roll with it.

A must have imo.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Why white? I know they are softer so that's why I'm wondering why not blue.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I tried a search on cobs site and cannot find any acid tile cleaner? That is the worst "search" function I have ever seen on a web site

Reactions: hogjowl

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
stupid me, I was putting tile cleaner in the key word search and all that would come up was a glass cleaner product? I swear I would order stuff from him but from time to time I do a key search for a product and nothing close ever comes up so I give up.

Reactions: Art Kelley

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Well I placed my order for a case and was looking forward to trying it. The price was about $65 for the product but then they called and said that its a hazmat class so they have to use freight $110 to ship. So I had to cancel. Do you guys really pay that shipping rate?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom