Cobb's PowerMAX SDS

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I find Cobb to be inexpensive and not necessarily good or bad… I wish I could get a deal with a different supplier for a barrel near Tyne same price

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Good luck with that Marty. I'm probably going under the knife sometime soon for my neck AND my back.

FredC

Village Idiot
Cobb's Dynachem Powermax Prespray SDS

Attachments

• Cobb Dynachem Powermax SDS.pdf
    148.6 KB · Views: 22

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I got old and still haven’t died
You can still be of great help to the business. I always found piles of paper on my desk and if I didn't have one of those weight things they would fall off my desk. You could be one of those weight things...a paperweight.

You could wear a sweater and be one of those round things that keeps drink stains off the desk.

Of course you could just run an ad for your replacement.
NEEDED: A older carpet cleaning technician. Must not like to work too much and prefer someone with affinity for recliners. Must not be racist although hatred for Democrats is preferred. Absolutely NO Roll Tide fans need apply. Must like to complain and bitch about everything...even if just for entertainment.

Seriously you can book work, add on extra work by just asking. "Do you need any upholstery cleaning done, we have a special this week". You can call on accounts and try stimulating work that was. You can cold call business both on the phone and in person.

There is a lot you can do without being on the truck.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P and hogjowl

Condog

Name
Tony
I am cleaning up my act.
I am printing out my MSDS or now called the SDS for the chemicals I carry.
I'm not having issues, except for Cobb's PowerMAX.
I saw a post from a few years back, where this was a problem.
The Cobb site is no help when it comes to looking for the SDS.

Does anyone have a copy of the SDS for PowerMax they can PM me?

Why doesn't the Cobb site post the SDS?
Just put proprietary ingredients and give the specific hazard class?

Edit by FredC: SDS attached for those searching in the future
Thank you Fred

Reactions: FredC

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Whichever one of you carpet cleaning millionaires buys Cobb's, please don't change the formula. It's one of the few presprays that doesn't give me an itchy rash from all the sulphates and it actually cleans great on residential. Middle age mommas love the smell too.

Reactions: Condog
Name
Lee Stockwell
Whichever one of you carpet cleaning millionaires buys Cobb's, please don't change the formula. It's one of the few presprays that doesn't give me an itchy rash from all the sulphates and it actually cleans great on residential. Middle age mommas love the smell too.
We loved it too, except when we got a batch made on Thursday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom