Cobbs Products... Question for them and others who may use his products

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I really love powermax but if just staring out what products would you have to have on the truck everyday from your company from presprays to boosters to spotters. Everything and please state what they would be used for. Thanks

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Thanks Greg;

Minimum for a truck in our Dynachem line:

1. Prespray - PowerMax powder or H.D. Preconditioner

2. POG - Paint, Oil and Grease Remover, some inks
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...3e110b0f264e5f2240a8&keyword=paint+oil+grease

3. Oxidizer - DC Powder Brightener , "traffic lane grey", booster
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...10b0f264e5f2240a8&keyword=brightener+oxidizer

4. Odor Removal - DC Odor Attack + DC Dynacide
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...f264e5f2240a8&keyword=Odor+Attack+or+Dynacide

5. Fragrance - DC Odor Solv - Fruit Slice
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...c4cf3703e110b0f264e5f2240a8&keyword=odor-solv

6. Reducing Agent - DC FiberBrite for Yellowing or Coffee (Tannin) Stains

7. Dye Stain Remover - Red Food dyes
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...e110b0f264e5f2240a8&keyword=dye+stain+remover

8. Rust Remover - Rust or Metal Stains

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry B

Scott Rogers

Power Max (use on carpet and tile)
Encap SR double strength. (This stuff rocks!!)
Carpet protector.
Penetrating Tile Sealer

His tile acid is great but the hazmat fee sucks.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Thanks Greg;

Minimum for a truck in our Dynachem line:

1. Prespray - PowerMax powder or H.D. Preconditioner

2. POG - Paint, Oil and Grease Remover, some inks
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...3e110b0f264e5f2240a8&keyword=paint+oil+grease

3. Oxidizer - DC Powder Brightener , "traffic lane grey", booster
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...10b0f264e5f2240a8&keyword=brightener+oxidizer

4. Odor Removal - DC Odor Attack + DC Dynacide
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...f264e5f2240a8&keyword=Odor+Attack+or+Dynacide

5. Fragrance - DC Odor Solv - Fruit Slice
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...c4cf3703e110b0f264e5f2240a8&keyword=odor-solv

6. Reducing Agent - DC FiberBrite for Yellowing or Coffee (Tannin) Stains

7. Dye Stain Remover - Red Food dyes
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...e110b0f264e5f2240a8&keyword=dye+stain+remover

8. Rust Remover - Rust or Metal Stains

Larry

Now all you need is one page called starter package with all these products in one place with a buy all for $xxx

Name
Andy McFadden
What no stain resist for rinse? I'm gona get it on my next order weather Larry likes it or not. lol What to you have for a more netrual pre spray that would work well for wool , and less soiled carpet that wont need the power of higher ph powermax?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I really love powermax but if just staring out what products would you have to have on the truck everyday from your company from presprays to boosters to spotters. Everything and please state what they would be used for. Thanks

Powermax since 2008.........Cobb just turned me on to his citric stuff.......that stuff rules........I never thought anything would beat out mixedrites citric..........
between that and the super soap...I can pretty much tackle anything out there...............

Last edited:

Scott Rogers

Powermax since 2008.........Cobb just turned me on to his citric stuff.......that stuff rules........I never thought anything would beat out mixedrites citric..........
between that and the super soap...I can pretty much tackle anything out there...............

whats the citric stuff?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim;

You need to come to Vegas for the MB dinner Sept.4th.

Lots of free stuff to be given away.

Larry

Schedule is not going to let me go this year........business before pleasure and I just have to much on the books to leave to one truck.....Thanks anyway...

BTW....

I don't know what you did with the powermax..but in all the years ordering the stuff this last pail has is the best I have ever had....I don't think you could ever get a mix as close to perfect as this one...........
If you can figure out what batch number I got on my last order ( there is not a number on the pail )... and set a few of them in a corner with my name on them...that would be great

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
OK . . . Jim

I've locked it in as our permanent formula . . .

Naw,

I've got a new fragrance working

Larry<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I am aware of both products and use them both. However for coffee, urine, blood, and a host of other organic stains the liquid version with a mix of clear ammonia works best.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I've used Cobbs Powermax, and I have to say, for me, It is one of, neigh, THE the most amazing pre-sprays out there. When it works.

BUT...
For me, no pail was ever the same.
And my last pale, was like a Neapolitan ice-cream (performance wise):
1st layer worked AMAZING, spots would melt away, smelled like pixi-stick heaven... I swear it was like a unicorn farting in my face, loved it.
2nd layer, was like using straight water, Wouldn't budge the easiest of stains...
3rd layer, worked very good (Not as good as the first layer) it was back to working like all the "Good" batches I had bought before.

Couple of notes, It was always mixed with the hottest TM water, NEVER in a Hydroforce, always in a Battery sprayer or Pepsi sprayer.
So that removed the likelihood of a crappy Hydro force not spraying the ratio properly.

I run a large carbon filter, then a softener on my truck, so I have soft chlorine free water, that I check every morning.

I will be buying another pail soon, but I'm going to dump it in an empty 55 gal drum and MIX it real good first.
If it works even HALF has good as my best experience with it, it will still out-clean nearly anything.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Ashley;

The PowerMax consistency has been improved . . .

with new production & QC procedures.

Jim Martin : "I don't know what you did with the powermax
link1.gif
..but in all the years ordering the stuff this last pail has is the best I have ever had....I don't think you could ever get a mix as close to perfect as this one..........."

I am confident you will enjoy the performance of your next Dynachem PowerMax order.

Thanks;

Larry

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
I've used Cobbs Powermax, and I have to say, for me, It is one of, neigh, THE the most amazing pre-sprays out there. When it works.

BUT...
For me, no pail was ever the same.
And my last pale, was like a Neapolitan ice-cream (performance wise):
1st layer worked AMAZING, spots would melt away, smelled like pixi-stick heaven... I swear it was like a unicorn farting in my face, loved it.
2nd layer, was like using straight water, Wouldn't budge the easiest of stains...
3rd layer, worked very good (Not as good as the first layer) it was back to working like all the "Good" batches I had bought before.

Couple of notes, It was always mixed with the hottest TM water, NEVER in a Hydroforce, always in a Battery sprayer or Pepsi sprayer.
So that removed the likelihood of a crappy Hydro force not spraying the ratio properly.

I run a large carbon filter, then a softener on my truck, so I have soft chlorine free water, that I check every morning.

I will be buying another pail soon, but I'm going to dump it in an empty 55 gal drum and MIX it real good first.
If it works even HALF has good as my best experience with it, it will still out-clean nearly anything.
Very similar to our experience. We will try it again.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Price just reduced on gallons of Citrus-Solv:

Citrus-Solv Natural Solvent Gallon

Larry

Last edited:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Cobb's chems are very high quality (I think I've used most of them) and less expensive than some other brands. Wish I could buy them locally.

No, I am not politically correct. But I am factually correct.

Last edited:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Cobb's chems are very high quality (I think I've used most of them) and less expensive than some other brands. Wish I could buy them locally.

You have a couple of options:

1. Order off the shopping cart and have the products in 5 days.

2. Talk to Doug Johnson in LA about stocking the products you need.

Larry

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Doug is an industry veteran in Southern Cal.

Doug Johnson - Dynachem Chems & TM's
24595 Los Adornos

Yorba Linda, CA 92887

Phone: (714) 692-6629

Larry

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Yorba Linda is a dwarf star in a distant galaxy.

No, I'm not politically correct. But I am factually correct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom