Cobbs Ultra Seal for stone and grout

Mikey P

Administrator
How much have you used?
Ever a complaint?
Ever been suspect of failure upon a return visit?
What wont you use it on?

I'm looking at an opportunity to get quite a bit of referrals on new installs from some flooring retailers in town as the one and only "sealer lady" is about to retire...

She gave us a bid on doing our home and it was reasonable but not if I had to hand apply a product to each and every grout line. I'd like to stick to my slop and mop technique for 12 x 12 and smaller installs.
Granite and other dense stones would get a Stone Pro product.

Other than a failure with one of Cobb's other sealing products, I've yet to see UltraSeal not perform, how about you?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Only problems we have seen,
is when excessive detergent residue on stone is not rinsed off.

A Turbo Hybrid rinsing step will eliminate that issue.

CPS Dave

Name
David Belliveau
Larry has a good solvent sealer for a good price. I have used it quite a few times. I also use Kleenrite KleenGuard Stone and Grout with great success as well.

Reactions: Mikey P

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Ultraseal for both tile/grout and carpet have always worked very well for us.

Just used some of the exterior only (different solids I believe) ultraseal for concrete and masonry and will see how long it lasts/works.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Mo betta than Viper premium?

Easily better and less a 3rd of the cost.

I can only judge on how our repeats have turned out and cobbs has been awesome for us.

I will say that stone pros "pro seal" sealer is awesome too but again very high difference in price and we go through cases at a time on larger commercial jobs so cost/value/durability is a factor.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Magic Wand use to have a clear solvent based protector (it flamed on a cotton swab) and it was killer. Flashed off and beaded up beautifully. But I guess it has to many voc's or something like that so they keep it out of Cali. So far I'm liking Larry's Ultra

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Is anyone useing it on carpet as well, if so how does it compare to other protectors?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom