Cobbs UV light w/pic of it working

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
2 words....

BAD ASS....

got it yesterday, and checked out a few areas.....

I have 2 yellows labs that we had from pups, that well you know :x :x :x :x :x :x

and damn i must be a good cleaner....cuz there aint shit to show :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so then i was like :x :x :x thathurts thathurts thathurts thathurts thathurts thathurts Damnit it doesnt work....

so then today went to a friends house (which is the people i bought this for to use on) and :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

works great.....tried that red one from interlink and thathurts thathurts thathurts thathurts Didnt work to well....

so i took 2 pictures with my phone AND THE GLASSES OVER THE LENS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2011-06-14183047.jpg

2011-06-14183024.jpg

If you look you can see the yellowish areas....

might have to turn my res back up on the phone

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Job today ....not very dark.....dark maroon carpet....no visible stains......light and glasses BAM...

it also could pick it out with out the glasses.. a little harder though....

awesome glasses

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I should start using the glasses more often, we use the light almost daily, have a pig pee inspection tomorrow.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Impressive! I can never get a good photo of a backlight inspection with the cheep poster backlights I use.

I thought you did not want to mess with pet urine?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i dont/didnt, but have had more and more people i know ask to damn near beg for me to do it....so i thought what the hell...

but there will be NO removal of carpet and pad...it will be limited to "here let me soak this area for 15-30 mins, if it works great if not your on your own"

so now the next question(s)

whats best in the prespray if its just little dog/light pee...

hows about the soaking chem???

tried cobbs sample.....thought after about 10 mins..."damnit it still stinks"...came back after prespraying some areas...GONE....was like woooooaaaa

and they need a warning "this shit bubbles so be sure to have it in a bigger container" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

sam miller

They all work great at night the problem is getting is dark enough!

Dude OSR and a waterclaw and your in business on stains and smell.

I did one where I pulled carpet back after surface sanitizing didnt work and sprayed pad with odorcide then dumped OSR on backing let sit, retacked and surfaced extracted with all fiber rinse No more odor or stains !

Still mostly I saturate and use waterclaw of flashextractor cant live with out it.

My two weapons of choice where when your done you can stick your nose done there and smell nothing OSR and odorcide.

I do use Killodor plus and enzall for little doggie's and small areas work great also.

check out my website You'll see why I do a pet job a day sometime 2 or 3

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
this light works great in "normal" light....

yes try to dim it, cuz it doesnt work if you had it wide open......but where most places you cant get "dark" this light kicks ass

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Yea it was a matter of holding the camera just so with the lens looking through the glasses....and it had to be dark and a bad spot...

Marc Imbesi

DSC03609Small.jpg

Home Depot $10...buy a few...one for you...one or two others for the clients....

withglasses4.jpg

Cobb's light during late morning or early afternoon....
withglasses2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom