Code Blue

Steve D

Name
Steve D'Aquila
Does anyone use Code Blue? I am weighing out the price points and was hoping someone could provide some of their aprox numbers for the year/ number of jobs.

Thanks!

Steve D

Name
Steve D'Aquila
It's a nasty micro managed 3rd party insurance preferred vendor program.

They don't trust restoration companies at all. They tell you what you can use and how much they will pay. No negotiations whatsoever.

We would do a couple a year and every time it was like pulling teeth.
Thanks for the Information Mike.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Does anyone use Code Blue? I am weighing out the price points and was hoping someone could provide some of their aprox numbers for the year/ number of jobs.

Thanks!

If no one has just said it plain and simple yet....

They Suck!

Tell them to pound sand and do all the work with the homeowner or say no to the job...

Next topic 😁

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Uh, you’re quoting Richard...
I can be Mike too. 😉

Screenshot_20190410-094403_Google.jpg

Reactions: dealtimeman

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
If you are a very patient and very understanding person when it come to business with people that want to cut your margins down while micro controlling all facets of your job from a desk or cubicle in a high rise somewhere, then they are a good fit for you.

Hopefully you are already bald and won’t have any hair to want to pull out.

But seriously they are a company to work with if you simply want more jobs at a much lower margin and want to learn more and gain experience or float some of your labor cost among multiple jobs you wouldn’t have if it weren’t coming from code blue.

If you are any kind of busy or just want to keep enjoying restoration I would have to caution you not to work with them.

Steve D

Name
Steve D'Aquila
If you are a very patient and very understanding person when it come to business with people that want to cut your margins down while micro controlling all facets of your job from a desk or cubicle in a high rise somewhere, then they are a good fit for you.

Hopefully you are already bald and won’t have any hair to want to pull out.

But seriously they are a company to work with if you simply want more jobs at a much lower margin and want to learn more and gain experience or float some of your labor cost among multiple jobs you wouldn’t have if it weren’t coming from code blue.

If you are any kind of busy or just want to keep enjoying restoration I would have to caution you not to work with them.
Than you.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
When I saw the other thread, I will admit I was a bit excited, as I though you were - BAM! BACK IN THE GAME!

But then I saw it was a 6 year old thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom