Coffee Stains Resurfacing on Commercial Carpet

Able 1

Name
Keith
If it goes away when you clean it then comes back, it is most likely wicking, not resoiling.. Put a towel or paper towel and some pressure(ask them if they have some phone books they NEVER look at) while it drys.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Hit it with a light mist of 30 vol peroxide. The stain will most likely disapear on contact. Wait 20 minutes & mist a "spotter mix" of Snake Oil or another well formulated crystalizing (brittle drying polymer) encapsulation shampoo on it, brush it in with a tamping brush and wipe clean with a towel. Give it another light mist and place a fan. Done deal. You can find a nice selection of products here: http://encapstore.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

Last edited:

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Yesterday I sprayed Stain One on it raked it and left. Today I called the customer and was told that the stains were completely gone.
Pro's choice really seems to be a company with great products.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I am running into the same problem on a job I did yesterday. Commercial gluedown, definitely coffee because it's right where they have the coffee machine. I sprayed the area liberally with Pro's Choice Stain 1 and agitated it with my rake. I think the new formulation of Stain 1 has ARA in it and it is supposed to be as good as the old Stain Magic. I don't know if Stain Magic has an Anti Resoiling Agent in it.
I will find out in a few days if this worked. I hope it will.If not, I'll have to stink up the place with my old coffee stain remover which is Sodium Bi Carbonate I think.

Sodium Bisulfite.

Its rank but it works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Stain 1 worked for me and it was as easy as it gets. I just sprayed the area and agitated it with a rake. That's it. The customer told me the stains were gone and the area looked beautiful so unless the stains come back after a while Pro's Choice Stain 1 seems to be a really nice "stink free" way to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom