Coiled & Ready

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
to strike.

Here's a fun way to stage your hoses before a long run into a building.

Less tangles that way.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
So now you're going to drag it into the building? Why don't you just take a coil to the furthest point of the building and uncoil it back to your truck?

I don't know why I don't do that. Is that how everyone else does it?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't know why I don't do that. Is that how everyone else does it?
Everyone has there own way of doing things. I hang my hoses rather than having them on a reel. For a large set up, I take a length, (usually 100-125 feet) to the furthest point I am going to clean. Uncoil the hose as you walk back to the truck. Same for the vac hose. I coil my hoses with an over/under technique that lets me drop the hose and pull it without it tangling.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Everyone has there own way of doing things. I hang my hoses rather than having them on a reel. For a large set up, I take a length, (usually 100-125 feet) to the furthest point I am going to clean. Uncoil the hose as you walk back to the truck. Same for the vac hose. I coil my hoses with an over/under technique that lets me drop the hose and pull it without it tangling.
ditto

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
with a 2 man crew and on a job that isnt 10 rooms of carpet just pre spray your way into the home and clean your way out. Why move the solution line twice

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
with a 2 man crew and on a job that isnt 10 rooms of carpet just pre spray your way into the home and clean your way out. Why move the solution line twice
Sometimes, we are doing 350 foot set ups. We will prespray, moving the hose as necessary. Mainly strata hallways. As we complete cleaning on the first hallway, the helper is coiling the hoses in the stairwell. Next hallway, we can prespray going forward with the helper feeding the hose. As we progress with the job, we remove and coil hoses and rehang in the truck. By the time we complete the job, there is minimal hoses to wrap up. Once you establish your system, it is quick and neat.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom