Color seal ?

TimP

3 cups at 1/4 inch lines would do it. 4 cups for 3/8" lines. And I've found those numbers to be very conservative.

I bought 4 cups to do 1000 ft of 16x16 and 13x13 tiles in 2 bathrooms and 2 cups to do a shower/tub surround and about 200 sq ft bathroom. I have plenty of both colors left. Just got the job done today....I have 2 lines to color seal on monday as I had to replace grout and I'm waiting for it to cure for 3 days and I forgot to get behind the fridge. After that I'll get paid for the whole job including carpet and a restretch. 2,200 bill on that job. And I did work cheap but I'm in the south and got it done in 2.5 days total job with help from my wife on just over a day to color seal.

CapeCleaner

I agree that a quart should be sufficient. But, if it's a popular color order a gallon. That's about a $3500 job which will easily pay for the color seal. You'll then be making money off that gallon for a while.

TimP

As soon as thing slow down I'm going to be doing my entire house. I've done our countertop and 2 relatives floors. And we decided we want it on ours too. I've got 1,200 ft of floor tile (luckily 20x20 tiles for the most part) a shower to recaulk and all that crap, and a tub surround in the other bathroom.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom