Coming Clean

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Waldo.....

It is sad to say but the statements WERE true. But I am happy to say that that procedure has changed about 3 months ago and now our trucks have vacumms on them and are used on every job. I am praying this lets me crack the top 25, its been a lifelong dream of mine and hope it can come true

****Had a tip about a cleaner who was not pre-vaccing who I have been thinking about moving into the Top 25. I confronted him about it and he sent me this private message. I will not reveal his name. I am gald he was honest with me and has changed his ways. Because this kid can flat out clean. Remember I have people watchin you. I always pretend Mikey P is watchin me. That way I always Pre-Vac and never cheat the customer.

Golden Boy

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo said:
That way I always Pre-Vac and never cheat the customer.

Golden Boy

if you don't vac like Ron Werner, you ARE cheating the custy, cause you're not doing as could as you can
Dipwadd

..L.T.A.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
That reminds me. I'm going to beat down your vac right before your eyes when I get there.

Ever seen the fax machine get pummeled in Office Space? Your vac will be hoping for that.

I'm counting the days. If I'm seeing double when I get there, I'm aiming for the middle.

Back
Top Bottom