Coming to Nashville?

F

FB7777

I'm not
I dik'd off all day sitting in my car browsing the 'net and goofing off here ....while getting paid .
Got back to office around 2:30 , took me 10 minutes to write up my chit
then looked at news , then bugged out early

I'm now enjoying a BIG plate of sauteed in garlic and butter langostinos over linguine

life is goooodd

..L.T.A.
Very true ....

I’m constantly reminded how cheap it is to buy simpletons to do things for me

• Haha
Reactions: Fat Mike

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah well I need to find the garage door repairman like yesterday.... IMG_20200219_163728.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Never too old to learn something new. Looking forward to the Pemberton Class and then the Myles Mayes presentation on how he kills it on youtube. The Ronald McDonald House Cleaning is my favorite part.
Looking forward to picking brains of Robert Atlas at dinner and others. Fun to hang with Mark and his pals and excited to see Chandler again and the CC crew. All good stuff!
Always act like you are starting out...not ending up.
Less than a week away.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
We had many cleaners in Phoenix that have been to 5,6,7 or 8 Mikey's Fests and every one of them said it was the best Fest ever based just on our presentations...

#dogandpony

How often do you do these? And they’re always Ronald houses right?

Seems like you always have one going

Name
Jeff T
Never too old to learn something new. Looking forward to the Pemberton Class and then the Myles Mayes presentation on how he kills it on youtube. The Ronald McDonald House Cleaning is my favorite part.
Looking forward to picking brains of Robert Atlas at dinner and others. Fun to hang with Mark and his pals and excited to see Chandler again and the CC crew. All good stuff!
Always act like you are starting out...not ending up.
Less than a week away.
Love the second to last sentence... thank you Bob...

J

JS41035

He has a $80 minimum

All his tools fit in a tool belt pouch.

God for thought
the guy redoing our kitchen told me “ customers are crazy to think I can bring 30000 bucks in tools to a job and only charge 100 dollars”
I said “double it lower your minimum to 65 bucks and you could be a carpet cleaner. “
Well I didn’t actually say that ,but I thought of it an hour later

Willy P

Name
Willy P

DEE-LISH!!!!

..L.T.A.

You wouldn't know REAL lobster if it jumped up and bit you on the ballocks. Real lobster comes from northern Atlantic waters and usually weighs at least a pound and up. Those things your eating are shrimp. Nothing wrong with shrimp, I eat them too ,BUT I DON'T CALL THEM LOBSTER!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom