Coming to Nashville?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
speaking of crustaceans, I hope Lee (and Red) shows up regardless....

My presentation in Nashville includes my first introduction into Bulletin Board Personalities

I was entertained, angered, frustrated, puzzled, and enlightened by many individuals, including:

Lee Stockwell
Marty Sutley
Jimmy Ladwig
Fred Boyle
Larry Capitoni (who I already knew, to be fair)
and of course....Mikey Pailliotet himself.

It would have been great to have all of you in the audience. I have some distinct memories of some of your posts that impacted me personally, and would have loved to zing you back right there in Nashville....

Well, I will settle for Mike..... :lol:

F

FB7777

My presentation in Nashville includes my first introduction into Bulletin Board Personalities

I was entertained, angered, frustrated, puzzled, and enlightened by many individuals, including:

Lee Stockwell
Marty Sutley
Jimmy Ladwig
Fred Boyle

It would have been great to have all of you in the audience. I have some distinct memories of some of your posts that impacted me personally, and would have loved to zing you back right there in Nashville....

I know what my contribution is

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Lee Stockwell
Marty Sutley
Jimmy Ladwig
Fred Boyle

What....no police dog stories?
I really did almost have a heart attack

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
What....no police dog stories?
I really did almost have a heart attack

My stories will be ones that parallel the industry as it grew, and how my company, family, and I were directly or indirectly are part of that history the way.

Most people find them funny and each have good teaching moments as well. I hope the group there does as well.

Unfortunately, I'll have to leave out the police dog story, the story about the exorcism and whether cleaning removes protection from demon possession, and the lesbian threesome in the back of a cleaning truck we were servicing...they just didn't fit into the history of our industry in a seamless way.

I bet you'd come down for those stories though....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I understand......I'm sure you have a ton of
Great stories.....perhaps even some of yor own maybe.......

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I understand......I'm sure you have a ton of
Great stories.....perhaps even some of yor own maybe.......

I'm like King Lear Bob...."more sinned against than sinning.."

In any event, I hope to see you again some time soon. Why don't you come down to Cincinnati and see me at "The Experience" in April?

Mikey P

Administrator
For the Mikey's Fest Attendees!

Dear Mikey's Fest Attendee,
We are excited you will be participating in Nashville Mikey's Fest! We are just a week away. There are some important things we need to pass on to you from the RMC.
First and foremost, the House Managers have asked us to emphasize if you have any type of illness/sickness or have been exposed to anything that could be in an incubation period, please DO NOT attend the event or come to the house. They have children with severely compromised immune systems and are very concerned about exposure to any illness.
During the education day on Friday, the families will be in the house. We will be limited to our meeting room and specific rest rooms. Please stay in these areas - we should not be any place else in the facility other than these areas.
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME FOR THE START OF FRIDAY. LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE BUILDING!!! Due to safety and security concerns for the families in the house while we are on Friday, we request everyone in the building by 8:15 for our 8:30 start. Staffing/safety prevents RMH from being able to have people arriving outside this time as well as leaving and returning throughout the day. Please be respectful of the staff and families and arrive on time. Please don't show up later in the day for the speakers you want to hear or after sleeping in etc, expecting to get in, because it likely won't happen.
Parking is extremely limited. If you are not a local that needs to drive, please uber/lyft, etc. with other attendees traveling from the hotel. .
No smoking/vaping permitted on the RMH property.
We are excited to see you and share learning, giving back and forging new life long relationships! You will go home a different person!!!
Mike Pailliotet, Meg Montgomery Burdick and Mark Saiger

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom