Coming to terms with the one and only Joe Bristor.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Joe, I really want a carbon fiber but mytee seem to be having trouble getting the jetting right. I can one through you with the shear kit?

That wand with a 5 jet shear kit would be a killer wand.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
got some goodies in the mail today.

the new 2.5 swivels seem like they will work better that the orignal ones i got, alot snugger fit, at least in my hands. we will see how they hold up in the field.

i also went ahead and bought some jet extenders and jets for another pc ti. i must say i havent been around long but i havent seen these jets anywhere being sold and they look promising. they have the check valve right in the jet instead of in the extender. and the extender actually appears to be stainless. i say that because the last couple of sets of extenders appear to loosing their "stainless properties" and are leaking defeating the purpose of the check valve. also the price of the jets and extenders were well below what i paid for the ones i got before.

will post pics shortly.

hey joe how much are the shoe covers you sent in the box?

how are they sold? ie quantity per box?

are they water permeable?

these things look like they will last a long time and wont just break in an hour or after taking off a couple of times.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Joe, it is good to see you posting here.

Joe and I have not always seen things eye-to-eye, but Joe never failed to share his view point. I would know where he stould on any topic. Issues will not get resolved if people don't talk about things openly. So, thanks for that, Joe.

No one will have a passion for their product, their baby, like the person who invented it. Joe certainly had the passion and was at times disappointed in my efforts to pass that passion along to our sales team. Joe, I hope you believe I tried.

As we transition from working together to being competitors, I suspect there will be times in the future when we don't agree. But competition is good for the industry. It keeps everyone on their toes and is what leads to products getting better.

Take care, Joe.

Mikey P

Administrator
So Scott..

Once the supplier's shelves are rid of Cool Cuffs how long after will we see the Hank Cuffs?

I hear their pretty neato.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes it was Marty.

isn't it ironic that the new and improved 2.5 cuffs will be called Mikey Cuffs after all?

I think it's a brilliant marketing move.

Joe Bristor

Oh no, please not the 'Meds' again.
I just had everyone thinkin I'm noymal...

Marty & Mikey Show - you guys crack me up.
It really is a popularity contest isn't it?
I wanna call em Mikeycuffs and Marty gets pissed.
Now I gotta give Marty somethin to balance the see-saw.
What'll it be Marty? Name it.
Just don't ask for too much or Mikey will be on my back.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Mikey P said:
So Scott..

Once the supplier's shelves are rid of Cool Cuffs how long after will we see the Hank Cuffs?

I hear their pretty neato.

The product category will not go unfilled on our shelves. My best guess would be late July. But anything being developed is always subject to change.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Tough call Joe. Its difficult to find a way to get a vegan and a pig farmer mixed into a product name.

How about a "BLT"?

(Sorry Jim, I couldn't figure how to get you on the sandwich!)

Joe Bristor

"You should name them Martin Cuffs and keep your only two true friends happy."

I DO owe you two for helping me here but I gotta go with MikeyCuff if I use his 360.

So that's the Q.
Do I use the 360?
I say why not as long as there's`a swivel.

Bob Foster

But Joe we have a tradition here that this is a perfect opportunity for you to use. We often have contests

How about Name The Cuffs contest and you provide the prizes

Winner gets a wand with cuffs
2nd choice gets a set of cuffs

You choose the winner. - You have my entries

How about it?

Joe Bristor

Good idea Bob, a contest.
I'll gladly give a wand & cuffs and prizes you guys like.
But not for this name.
The next 2.5 Cool Cuff will be called Mikey Cuffs cuz I came here for the purpose of getting input from Mikeyboard people, a group who knows 2.5 as well as anybody.
Plus, Mike had the idea of 360 which I'd like to utilize if possble. That's a molding decision at this point.

But let's do a contest.
You guys name the prizes, something you know I can handle like wands & cuffs, etc, just be fair.

I define the contest.
Here it is.

I want help writing a Quiz that all future Distributors will have to pass on order to qualify as distributors of my products, including Cool Cuffs.
I'm specifically looking for Q&As dealing in the subject of maximizing airflow of the various cleaning machines we use, tm & portable.
Smart people need not enter, Oxley, ShawnF, Scottw, etc
This is only for us bdccs.

Pretend you gotta teach all other carpet cleaners how to make the most of their machines, equipment and technique with the goal of getting carpet as clean as possible and dry as fast as possible. You've taught them what you know. Now it's time for them to take your quiz to show you what they learned.
Ask your best 20 Questions then answer them.
Email your Quiz with answers to me: joebristor@earthlink.net .
Don't rush this contest. We have at least a month.
I'll pick the winners.
You guys decide the prizes.
OK?

Able 1

Name
Keith
1. Will you take my idea, and make your own cause your greedy as FOOK? Would be the only question, I think would need to be asked.. :shock: whatdidIwin?

Who makes those yellow POS's?

Those new 2.5 cuffs are the shit! If they stay together like that for 2 years I think your golden. I hear no air passing at the connection(like it used to), I pulled 125' today and didn't even flinch when the connection came up to the reel. :wink:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have talked to local cleaners about 2.5" hose and they all look at me like I am nuts

you should rename the white knight sprayer after Marty

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Hey Joe; (from a song I like)

I appreciate your honest answers.

Some of your wands look very interesting.

The carbon fiber tube is a good idea.

So, you are producing on your own now,

or you still have a waiting period before selling certain items.

Larry

Joe Bristor

that's right. Larry Cobb's another guy who's very well on his own, doing things as he knows best.
I'm really just gettin started Larry.
I agree, we're going into a mighty exciting time.

R

Rafa L

hey (Joe Bristol) I was not going to say anything else about you as I promised to you over the phone voice mail message I left you this past weekend in trying once again to salvage our friendship/business relationship, when I was in Cali, but your posting here and leaving the rest of the story out has prompt me to give my side of the story once again and final.

you said
Quote-"Rafael had been a good customer who didn’t ask for much other than good products at a fair price. But he crossed the line taking advantage of my generosity and good nature in not being responsible enough to keep his promise."

You are right, I could not keep my promise in that I did not have time enough to give you cfm readings from the meter you sent to me on loan. I returned the unopened box back to you about two or three weeks later then explained it to you over the phone and email. At which time you (Joe Bristol) decided to go postal on me and cut me off then threaten to charge my CC for rental fee of the meter of which I did not know anything about rental fee. YOU (Joe Bristol) never mentioned anything about rental fee but simply sent it as loan in return for cfm readings.

Joe, I spent the next few WEEKS after that trying to mend or salvage our business relationship and trying to understand why it was you cut me off like an ugly step child over a stupid cfm meter reading. BTW I never opened the box and never knew what the thing looked like, you knew that.

So you get mad at a customer/friend over that? Even when they where willing to apologize and move on?

You (Joe Bristol) are a liar in stating that I took advantage of your good will when in fact I was one of your biggest shills over on the ics. Look it up and all the threads I stuck up for poor ole Joe when Joe was not allowed to post on ics. Remember all the crap I took from Greenie and many others here on this board for sticking up for Joe? Even on the UK board. It's there for any body to read and see Raf was Joe's ole buddy and friend taking much heat for Poor ole Joe.

You sir (Joe Bristol) have mental challenges making others believe it was me that took advantage of you when in fact I paid for almost everything you sent and often in exchange for pictures and testimonials.

Joe, if you are going to post your side of what occurred, please at the least leave nothing out and tell the entire truth and leave nothing out or at the least explain to your newly re-kindled luv affairs on this board, exactly how everything went down leaving nothing out.

I'm surprised you are on this board after all the crap you said about many guys here and how they where all coverts for Mikey and Greenie. Talk about instability. But on the other hand I'm glad to see you are willing to bury the hatchet here with Mikey and others. That's a good sign. But I suspect there is an underlying agenda, the sudden change of heart.

See you around Joe or maybe not......... but most businesses still thrive despite how much you think you are some how connected to their life line.

Have fun guys while it last.......soon enough you too will be shed like dog hair, again.

R

Rafa L

Mikey P said:
I hear Raf-L wears bowling shoes and plays a one string guitar.
Yes that's true........here's me playing the one string tune just for you......
050607032-1.jpg

Joe Bristor

Larry,
No, I don't need to make wands. Plenty of good ones.
I'm just trying to make them better.

We're all contributing our various Specialties,

Metal bending & welding: PMF, WP, CMP, etc
Plastics and casting: Mytee, etc
Water delivery systems: (Ken harris coined this)
Trigger valves: Westpak, PMF
Glides: a bunch of companies, just use Google
Marketing: various sites and hardcopy, Rob Allen's, Bob Foster's videos series.

What's yours ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom