Commercial Carpet cleaning????

Rescue

I am going to Clean the Sonoma Chicken Coup in San Jose. It has about 1200-1500 sq/ft. It is a restaurant with a moderate amount of gum on the CGD carpets. I was just wondering how much I should charge, since I don't usual do commercial jobs. Also, I was thinking about using the JJO2 with some of the Zep Purple stuff as a booster. What do you think about the price and chemicals???

Albert Lazo........think this is in your hood???

TimP

Hate to say it but base it on your hourly rate and how fast you think you can get it done. Unless you are just starving for work then bid whatever it takes to get it if you want it bad enough. I'd use judson o2 straight for the gum with a gum getter. And the chems you have in mind should be fine but make sure you use a good rinse with cleaning ability....probably wise to turn up the mix tank if using the O2 rinse. It's best to nuke the hell out of it with chems and scrubbing to save time and labor.

Name
I'm Rick James
Make sure when you bid it give them the price and give them a second price (usually lower) to help maitain their investment. Maybe you can do it 3-4 times a year if you do great work and it fits in both budgets. Never settle for a one and done.

What does your hourly overhead run?

How much can you afford to do it?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I have a greasy steakhouse about that size I clean every seven weeks. With a good prescrub the whole process is around 4 hours to give you an idea of the possible time it could take.

I have not tried Zep, I use Biobreak from bridgepoint which is an enzyme-delimonene-butyl type cleaner and rinse with Judson rinse or whatever I have handy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom