Commercial Carpet Maintenance plans

Chet

Name
Chet Sadowski
I'm working on our commercial cleaning accounts new and existing and I'm trying to organize the paperwork so our proposals look more professional, are easier to put together and ultimately easier for our technicians to follow so they do what needs to be done and they have all the information they need when doing commercial work.

I remember Bridgepoint had some good marketing material and some software to help build maintenance floor plans and ultimately help build a proposal. Does anyone know if the Bridgepoint information is still available and are there other sources for this type of commercial maintenance proposal help.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Hey Desk Jockey, :winky: Are you talking about his CMS ( Commercial Marketing System ).??

If so, I have found it a great help to my business & refer to it regularly, (but not regularly enough). :lol:

Just checked it out & he's running a discount on it at the moment.

Cheers,

:yoda:

Chet

Name
Chet Sadowski
I'll give Rick a call and see if this has what I want in it.
This is his system,

I think Interlink had a system that transferred the measurements to a program that helped draw the floorplan?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'll give Rick a call and see if this has what I want in it.
This is his system,

I think Interlink had a system that transferred the measurements to a program that helped draw the floorplan?
That would be nice. I know Host had that at one time.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I'm working on our commercial cleaning accounts new and existing and I'm trying to organize the paperwork so our proposals look more professional, are easier to put together and ultimately easier for our technicians to follow so they do what needs to be done and they have all the information they need when doing commercial work.

I remember Bridgepoint had some good marketing material and some software to help build maintenance floor plans and ultimately help build a proposal. Does anyone know if the Bridgepoint information is still available and are there other sources for this type of commercial maintenance proposal help.

The Bridgepoint marketing plan, brochures and software are called the Options package. It is no longer being printed. However, a few of our branches may still have it in stock.

I don't have the software, but I do have the files to print the estimates, sales brochures and so forth. I can send that along, by email, if anyone requests. Send an email request to my associate, Schyler Lewis and ask for the Options files. slewis@interlinksupply.com It may take several days to get it back to you. We are back logged with preparations for Nexus and getting folks registered. Looks like Nexus will be huge this year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom