Commercial cleaning with portables

cleancarpet

Name
Peter Edelstein
Hello friends!

First post here ok?
We are a carpet cleaning company all the way in São Paulo Brazil doing mostly commercial high risers and Hotels.
In our business we can only use portables. Currently we are using PowrFlitte portables and after 5 years I'm done fixing the damm thing.
I'm ready to purchase new portables and I have an eye on the new Nautilus. Last year on Vegas I had the opportunity to look up several portables and nothing seems to be as sturdy and powerful as the Nautilus.
import taxes are absurd so I rather purchase an expensive and durable machine than save a couple of bucks buying a cheaper portable and spend 300 bucks on parts every now and them.

With all that said: What is the best option on portables for me?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think you made a fine pick. Personally I'd stay away from heat, auto pump out and auto fill. Get max vacuum and good water pressure 250-350 is fine provided you are using good preconditioners and doing a little agitation with a crb or 175.

Reactions: cleancarpet

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Nem sabia que tinha carpet cleaning companies no brasil.

Quando eu estive no Rio, nao vi carpet nas lojas, mas tb nao fui a nenhum hotel.

bob519

Name
Bob
El mytee es bienefinto machino . just upgradeia sorry no speak Spanish .
I would order 2 8.4 VAC's and 200 psi pump techs for each machine . Buy a CRB for pre scrub and start encapping halls .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cleancarpet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom