commercial marketing system

Name
Nate W.
I have it but haven't used it yet. Not bad at all. It really is targeted to the commerical market. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how it will work for me. $150 is worth it though.

encapboard.com is the place to ask. A lot of them use it.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Nate The Great said:
I have it but haven't used it yet... A lot of them use it.
Nate has nailed the problem. Most people never actually DO any of this stuff. (I know Nate will.) Any of the marketing/sales systems out there work ... if you do.

I too hear good things about Rick's system. Nobody knows more about commercial sales than Rick or is more willing to help. Truly one of the nice guys in the industry.

Steve "Island Boy" Toburen
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Our 10 page SFS Special Report called "How to Sell Commercial Work" doesn't have the bells and whistles that Rick's program does. On the other hand- our program is cheaper since it is FREE! Just e-mail me at stoburen@StrategiesForSuccess.com and put the word "Commercial" in the subject line. If you also want the free, 30 minute SFS orientation DVD just include your mailing address.

I just took it to the printer. He put my name on everything. Sales letters, proposals,contracts,post cards,estimate sheets,pictures. I picked what I want to pass out. I just wanted to hand out some stuff. Not just a card. The printer also talked me into tablets/note pads with my info on them. Will start to pass these out too. Like "Dave Gill" says,pass them out like candy. I got the marketing disk for free when you buy the cimex from Excellent Supply . Ron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom