Commercial vehical loans

Mikey P

Administrator
Rates for what im looking for are between 6.3to 7.hell no

Remind this idiot why I dont just go with a personal loan..

Is it the upfit factor?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Try Pen Fed credit union. I got around 5.7% with less than perfect credit due to a real estate deal that crashed a few years ago. I was pleasantly surprised. Just remembered they did it as a personal loan. Try any local credit union. They always have good rates.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Yea. 16 i got 3.9. 17 was 5.5 i thinks... cost more to borrow now

Problem with personal. Liability and tax write off, And like you eluded , i got 5k in business upfit, rebates a persoanl will not get

If your making more than 5.9 in your investments. Pay cash, you can still defer the tax break

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

I've got a HeLOC that's 4%

Downside is it's adjustable based on prime lending rate

Reactions: Russ T.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I would think a company running 3 or more trucks that has been doing it over 5 years, would be fluid enough if needed

Reactions: Connor

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What am I missing here Mikey? I thought with all your high end billionaire only type customers you would be able to just write a happy check for a new van. Is this a tax thing?

rick imby

Name
Rick
Step one---Buy house and pay it off asap.. Step two buy another house move into it and pay it off asap. When you need big money get mortgage on paid off house---When house #2 is paid off buy another house and move into it--- Keep at it, money is always easy to borrow this way...

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Ah-- I Was going to post something-- but it would only get moved to the hanging Chad room.. so ill just occupy my time by adding another layer to my tin foil hat :eekk: :lol:

Carry on--

Mikey P

Administrator
Step one---Buy house and pay it off asap.. Step two buy another house move into it and pay it off asap. When you need big money get mortgage on paid off house---When house #2 is paid off buy another house and move into it--- Keep at it, money is always easy to borrow this way...

Where were you and this advice 30 years ago?

Papa John

Name
John Stewart

Great advise- just don't get divorced. :dejection:

Damn! In 2008 you could by a condo/towwnhouse in East bay area, near Joe Applebee's for as low as 50k, but getting a loan then was near impossible.
Sadly I seem to have money, yet not enough, when prices are high and NO money when prices were low. :hopeless:

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby

Damn! In 2008 you could by a condo/towwnhouse in East bay area, near Joe Applebee's for as low as 50k, but getting a loan then was near impossible.
Sadly I seem to have money, yet not enough, when prices are high and NO money when prices were low. :hopeless:
Small condos near my shop were in the 90-100k range in 1988 when my wife sold hers.
If they were in the 50s in 2008 I must have been in a coma.

Reactions: ruff and rick imby

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Small condos near my shop were in the 90-100k range in 1988 when my wife sold hers.
I think the condo I saw at the 50k price wasn't in a safe areas. The possibiliy of daily muggings and burgurires would have added to the cost of ownership-- that' one reason I didn't buy. :errf:

rick imby

Name
Rick

Yes I lost one house and a fourplex after 10 years of marriage. She got the fourplex and I got the mortgage... That was 20+ years ago.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Good stuff right there.

We’ve had plenty available at a reasonable rate by opening a HELOC. The Bancorp is always happy to fund the modest finds I come up with too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom