Commercial

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I may be getting into some more commercial work and I am curious what is the average per Sq Ft. for commercial work, HWE vs OP?

Thanks for you experiences and input.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm getting around 1000 to 1200 sf/hour using OP and around 750 per hour using HWE. So, in my maintenance accounts, I am OP cleaning on most occasions as a maintenance system and HWE'ing when needed as a restorative process.

I can usually keep the carpets "looking" clean for months and months ... even years in some cases ... using OP (padcapping), but as soon as I flush with HWE I see the rinse water black with filth.

Nothing beats a good HWE flush every now and then.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
how do you guys approch the customer on getting them to let you pad cap instead of hwe?

and what is the differance in price?

can pad capping be used on greasy restaurants?

what kind of pads?

op or 175?

thanks.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I DON'T approach the customer for their approval of OP. I'm the professional. I decide.

You can do almost twice the sf/hr with padcapping that you can do with HWE, so YOU do the math. I ain't holding your hand, dude.

No ... padcapping and OP cleaning won't work well in restaurants.

G

I agree with Martin; HWE is the only way to go; I don't do anything but HWE; Restaurants are to greasy and way to high traffic for anything but HWE; I would definently use agressive degreasing in Restaurants followed by pretreating and the hottest water extraction you can do; you will keep custy very happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom