commercial

Name
Ron lippold
Most of you all know I have never chased commercial jobs, I love residental.
I just landed my first big hit. 30, 000 sq ft a month. 4 am to 8 monday tuesday wensday. Im thinking 6 days or 24 hours a month.

Name
Ron lippold
Carpet is less than a year old and is hammered, they use capture once or twice a week, I will be looking at a zipper with 35 flow. Lost of drink spills, and noisy machines.im going to try to get lance back as he knows the way I roll.
Thanks mike.

Mikey P

Administrator
So will you be planning any resi work after you got up at 2:45 AM and busted ass until noon on those days??

This should be where you train guys to clean that job and eventually they bring the truck to you to go do your resi work.

Name
Ron lippold
Well after the job ill most likely do a little single track then take the wolf down to the bosque followed up with some jack and

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
15 inch zipper will make easy work of it and you won't be nearly as fatigued.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Sounds like a sweet job, a cimex should be in your future. The beginning always sucks while you learn your way around the building and figure out the most efficient way to clean it. After your 3-4th service you will know that building by memory and it becomes way easier.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
With lots of drink spills and commercial cleaned on a reglor basis it sounds like a good job to encap after you get the carpetfresh out

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Ron lippold
The manufacturers told them it has to be flushed on a regular schedule. The maintance crew uses capture on a weekly schedule.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm gonna bet you have some serious wick back issues of the capture overload.

You better arrange to use a Brush Pro with renovators REAL HEAVY like before ever hitting that carpet with that 96 flow wand of yours.

I believe George has one you can borrow.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
If they are using backpacks i would definitely vacuum also, not sure if you normally do.

What is capture anyway?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Hey Damon, it sticks to the carpet fibers like crap to a blanket.

It needs to be broken up with a CRB or even a pile lifter.

I believe the "Brush Pro" is a CRB, not sure.

THEN I would also vacuum with a decent vac;

Only then, wet it up and extract.

:very_drunk:

PS:: On a side note, I was asked to inspect and clean carpets in a guv-urn-mint office in an Aboriginal community some years back.

Their "normal" carpet cleaner, was unable to fix the problem after three attempts.

When I got there, I was shown the problem, carpet was matted with a hard whitish compound.

I got down and scratched it, then asked the person in charge if they used a powdered carpet deodorizer at all.

"Oh yes, all the time, it makes the place smell nice".

I took my Vacuum in and the first question asked was... "What's that"?

"A vacuum cleaner"

"Oh, the other cleaner never had one of those".

This was a brand new Dyson.

All I had to do was vacuum and the brush was able to break up the powder and "Capture" it. :lol:

I was lucky.

:very_drunk:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Im sorry did you say 35 flow? are you gonna be running a garden hose from the hoover dam to get your fresh water? Shit that sounds like over kill to me . Your probley joking

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Your probley joking

prob'ly not.
Ron's a fire hose flow freak and runs 24flow on his Ti wand .
WAY overkill IMO, but it works for Ron, so more power to to him.

he also has a large water box/fresh tank..i think it;s in the neighborhood of 30-40 gallons .
so with a normal duty cycle of wanding on the carpet, along with the large tank the pump draws from, most any city water supply pressure/flow wil keep up

congrats on the big 'un , Ron!

..L.T.A.

Ron K

If they Use Capture twice a week and then use Back Pack Vacs the first thing I would do is get them to Vacum with a good Brush roll. If not I think you may be having problems as stated above with wick-backs etc. Having to Vac 30,000sft to make up for bad maintenance would get old fast.

Name
Ron lippold
I wonder why some of the theater's and pReFoRmance spaces I do, dont have any problems with wick back.I cant wait for this rodeo start.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom