Community link swapping

Scott

orbitalclean said:
Its not that hard to follow...

Yes it takes hard work and money UNLESS you trade links which is what you are discouraging. Who's to say that a site you trade with hasn't worked diligently (as we all are) and their PR goes from 0 to 2 on the next update or even a 2 to 4?

No one starts out at PR 4 everyone (small sites) starts at a PR0.

YOU HAVE TO TRADE.

OR

Buy links on high PR sites.

I choose to trade. Who knows what PR I will be on the next update. Who knows what PR my trading partners will be on the next update.

I'm not here to argue, just trying to save you from wasting time and energy. If you think gaining PR is going to help you, by all means go for it.

Scott

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Regarding linking with high pr, yes of course it's better then to trade with a bunch of 0's or 1's. But ask most of us that got in on John Braun's link exchange. Most are in the top 10 in google. At least for me I can say I was nowhere near that. Most of us jumped from a pr 0 or 1 to a 2 on the update afterwards. I believe Andrechelle (spelling) has a similiar link list for the clients she writes websites for. Alot of them are doing very well on the natural searches.

JOHN BRAUN'S LINKS PARTNERS. If you get a chance, go through your list and make sure everyone is linking back to you. I noticed a lot are not and took them out of my list. If they're linking to bad neighbors it can slowly screw us all. If there your friend and can't do it help them out.

Albert

orbitalclean

i am still looking for exchanges if anyone is interested. i am soon to be a pr9, so get your link requests in before i start charging

Scott

Bruce Humphrey said:
What's my page rank ?

Google

Yahoo

2/10, Bruce.

If you install the google toolbar, it'll show you a mini bar chart of the PR. If you hover over the PR "chart", it'll tell you the actual number.

Scott

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Said my PR was 0. Is that bad?

I just know I come up 2nd or 3rd company in most searches. Around 100 carpet cleaning websites here.

orbitalclean

hey Dave nothing bad about that. pr isn't everything but with a high pr you may come up higher on even more keywords

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom