Complete and total control...........

Able 1

Name
Keith
Jim Martin said:
[

IMG_6112.jpg
How often do those jets clog? Are you running extra inline filters to prevent it? What flow is each "jet/hole"? How do you check, and how often to see that you have no clogged jets? Looking into getting one...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Able 1 said:
[quote="Jim Martin":qj1zdpsi][

IMG_6112.jpg
How often do those jets clog? Are you running extra inline filters to prevent it? What flow is each "jet/hole"? How do you check, and how often to see that you have no clogged jets? Looking into getting one...[/quote:qj1zdpsi]

the filter is a very fine mesh and so far I have not had any clogging problems...I check mine every few days...
I just tip it back and pull the trigger and spin it around and look at each one...but..unlike the standard jets...if a hole or 2 did clog it would not effect the machine...and how it cleans

I do not know what the flow comes out to be...I run the .48 orfice in mine....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
problems cleaning those nightmare poly carpets that give us fits.. are now a thing of the past...........

IMG_0243.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
CleaningLA said:
Nice hey Jim. Do you think this would work on a 360i?

off the top of my head...no...but I have not tried this with mine or a wand..2 different types of jet set ups..the Hoss has more what I call high flow jets..where as the 360i has more the wand type ( pressure )...the types on the wands and the 360i may give you more problems with not enough pressure of with to much...

but like I said..I really don't know...I have never really got around to testing it out....

Able 1

Name
Keith
Jim Martin said:
problems cleaning those nightmare poly carpets that give us fits.. are now a thing of the past...........

IMG_0243.jpg

I have no problem "cleaning" poly it's the wear.. Like in your pic. the area right above the dirty area would not be acceptable to the prop. managers I work for.. Looks good but when these people are paying a mortgage for rent they just won't have it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Able 1 said:
[quote="Jim Martin":1ez5ouu3]problems cleaning those nightmare poly carpets that give us fits.. are now a thing of the past...........

IMG_0243.jpg

I have no problem "cleaning" poly it's the wear.. Like in your pic. the area right above the dirty area would not be acceptable to the prop. managers I work for.. Looks good but when these people are paying a mortgage for rent they just won't have it.[/quote:1ez5ouu3]

this is a little old ladies home that she has lived in for years..she does not want to get new carpet because she says she wont out last it....what do you do...the dirt is all mine but the wear belongs to her...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, I give it my best on all of them no matter what but the carpet mill should be ashamed of the shit absolute shit they are selling these days. Even when I tell my prop. managers that they are going to replace it because of wear they still have me clean it KMA! whatever..

I have one custy that sent pictures of her 1 year old smart strand to Shaw they never even responded.. would the real rob allen please stand up?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ron Werner said:
you mean they are a problem??!! I've seen Jimmy naked LIKE!

as everyone knows..poly is probably some of the most challenging out there...everyone hates it...the Hoss is the only machine that I have used that can take a matted down worn poly and bring it back up.....

this is what I dug out of this thing using the Hoss........

IMG_0245.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
Jim Martin said:
[quote="Ron Werner":2ncjti1a]you mean they are a problem??!! I've seen Jimmy naked LIKE!

as everyone knows..poly is probably some of the most challenging out there...everyone hates it...the Hoss is the only machine that I have used that can take a matted down worn poly and bring it back up.....

IMG_0245.jpg
[/quote:2ncjti1a]

Really!? The Hoss can take wear out of carpet?

The poly I work with won't even stand back up with Vawters Viagara as a booster.. I've seen Jimmy naked

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Able 1 said:
[quote="Jim Martin":2p66zdql][quote="Ron Werner":2p66zdql]you mean they are a problem??!! I've seen Jimmy naked LIKE!

IMG_0245.jpg
[/quote:2p66zdql]

Really!? The Hoss can take wear out of carpet?

The poly I work with won't even stand back up with Vawters Viagara as a booster.. I've seen Jimmy naked[/quote:2p66zdql]

no...but if I ever figured out how to remove the wear...you would never here from me again because I would use all that money and buy me a island somewhere where the fishing was good 24/7........

what part confused you...??

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Someone asked will this work a RV360, yep. The ball valve is crude(sorta works) for metering and if you keep the stock jets an inexpensive needle valve works even better. I swapped out the ball valve when I first got my 360 and flow checked it by running it in a concrete mixing pan. Count the turns, trigger for a minute, measure the water. You'll get to know the different rates and what they do on carpet. If the junky tool doesn't work for you, tweak it.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Jim Martin said:
[quote="Jim Martin":3ptbz4m7][quote="Ron Werner":3ptbz4m7]you mean they are a problem??!! I've seen Jimmy naked LIKE!

IMG_0245.jpg
[/quote:3ptbz4m7]

what part confused you...??[/quote:3ptbz4m7]

This part:
Jim Martin said:
take a matted down worn poly and bring it back up.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
then there are those ones that it does not matter if you run the best rotary...........( or anything else for that matter )......you do your best and it is what it is....we can only work with what they give us....

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

sad part about it was they were really hoping that all that damage from the chair would come out...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you walked to far out...not the same area...

but that fabric distortion by the bed is bad to

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
floorguy said:
you walked to far out...not the same area...

but that fabric distortion by the bed is bad to

yea I saw that pooling after I brushed it out and took a picture of that... the damage was still there where the chair was..thats a given...but it was cleaner....you walk into some of these places and wonder why they called a cleaner instead of a installer....some of them just have no hope...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yes we know....I did not notice it was there until after it was cleaned......normally you can see it before you even touch it......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom