Concrete and the turbo " it locks on the floor"

Name
BradFenstermaker
Cleaned a BBQ place tonite, concrete that has been sealed. Been about 6 mths since it was cleaned. Mixed up strong Oxy and heavy dose of Zip. Prescrubed with roto and brush. Thought I would just rinse real quick with the turbo. WRONG! Stuck to the floor, took all I had to clean it.

Question is how do I relieve vac so it will glide easier?

Used the ring and brush, both rough to move.

Would a gecko with the brush 4 jet work better.

If I can get this figured out I may have 4 of them to clean everyother mnth. But right now I will pass on it.

THanks,

Brad

G

Check the spring on the deck

Do you have the original Turbo that was black, a Turbo Hybrid, or some other tool you are referring to as a Turbo?
If it is the Turbo Hybrid (blue one), it has a spring on the deck. See if that is working properly. It also has a manual vac. release on the handle.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Yes it is the Turbo Hybrid. I will check the spring.

Never notice a vac relief on the handle.

Brad

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
There is a lil' sliding thingy to let air in on the tube... Until you figure it out try a glided wand. They work wonders on tile too. I think that was the original purpose for glides actually...

Greenie

Bradley...u are kiddin' about the vac relief right, I'm gonna send Paul over to learn you proper.

Hard floors don't actually require that much vacuum.

I always wondered, why didn't someone make a brush ring with scalloped bristles, you know a series of longer ones that slowly step down to short ones, it would be impossible to "lock down" and wouldn't need a supplementary vac relief, besides the best place for vac relief is at the floor.
~~~~~~~~~

Name
BradFenstermaker
Thanks for all the replies, I never looked and rubbed down my Turbo before. I'll be damned, wish I would've posted before cleaning.

Never even saw the freaking vac relief on the frigging hose.

What about the gecko head?

Brad

JohnnyV

I really like my Gecko. I've never had to do a really large area tho. The head with the brush works the Best. I've got a Turbo Hybrid but really haven/t used it much.

Hey thanks for being there the other day when my future Son in Law got lost in Chattanooga .

He Made it back to Fort Steward just in time to learn the following day that his unit has been put on Alert and now they're Packing for Iraq.

JohnnyV

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom