Connections

Ryan

Vietnamese green glide knock offs. Stealing from Lisa is BAD KARMA. The wand is not Titanium. Larry call it for what it is. A CHEAP Vietnamese stainless steel wand with a CHEAP Titanium head.

I need to prequalify this with I really like Lisa......

How in the world is it stealing if someone else makes glides? Didn't Greenie and Lisa take Ken Harris idea in the first place when they started making the glides?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey, this is lora. I thought u would want to sit next to me at dinner cause I don't eat near as much meat as all the other carnivores!

Shorty, john said he thought u were coming cause u said u were paying! ;)

F

FB7777

Ryan said:
Vietnamese green glide knock offs. Stealing from Lisa is BAD KARMA. The wand is not Titanium. Larry call it for what it is. A CHEAP Vietnamese stainless steel wand with a CHEAP Titanium head.

How in the world is it stealing if someone else makes glides? Didn't Greenie and Lisa take Ken Harris idea in the first place when they started making the glides?
there was time when you would have been lynched for making such an observation...

but you are absolutely correct :mrgreen:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Unless soemone actually steals a design and/or confidential info it is just competitive business just like we are all cleaners and there are dozens of truck mount, portable and direct drive cleaning system manufacturers.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Mikey P said:
You coming Jim???!!!!

Awesome.

mate.

PM sent.

Yep. Fly in on wednesday morning :) See ya soon mate!

I can see with all these half price drinks at the Hilton bars, that there will be a few 'business meetings' being held around there. At least I know where to find Shorty :lol:

F

FB7777

Toburen must have heard about this before he offered me a free drink :mrgreen:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Fred;

The "Titanium tube" wand will be in booth #118.

You can judge the quality for yourself,
and tell John what you think of the quality.

Here is a photo of the business end without the teflon glide:
14titans.jpg

Photo of the valve at link below:

If you want the soft-touch valve option, it is $39.

We will also have a CMP 14" Angle-Jet with glide.

Thanks;

Larry

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ryan said:

Let me talk really slooooooooww so you get it. Lisa and Jeff spent thousands and thousands of dollars getting the glides just right. Taking thier R&D and sending it to Vietnam or china ect and copying it is stealing. Now if you want to support that behavior great good for you. Me I'm supporting Lisa and her hard work and they are made in the USA. So their you have it. I think Larry choosing Vietnam/ China to give his money and yours over a hard working American is a terrible decsion. Not all money is good money.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

Well said John, for some stealing is the only way. They have no creativity of their own. These manifolds have a striking resemblance to that so called TI Wand. :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carpet-wand-2-T...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335cd811c9

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
You can like Lisa just fine and still realize it's hypocritical to get worked up about glides while not getting worked up about knock-offs of Joe's cuffs, Stude's AirPath, rotary extractors, and concept theft like the Hydro-X.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
:shock: :lol:

I ain't got NO MONEY HONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"M MARRIED. thathurts

But I'm sure I'll find a few friends for a while, me and me lil' mate here.......................................

SDC10379.jpg

Better tell that jockey up front to put the hammer down Jim, if you want a sip. !gotcha!

Ooroo,

:roll:

John Watson

I happend to be sitting next to Kenny and Greenie at Yasirfest when Kenny was telling all around him that Greenie was his US rep. It was right about the same time that Kenny was being r e a l l y s l o w if delivering at all. It was also where there was other things were taking place. Jeff and Lisa continued what Kenny would or could not deliver to a very unhappy crowd. To me this was another case of Lemons to lemonaide...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

ill be there john, give me a call when you get in as i will be arriving on monday.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
AL...YOU GOIN'........shit dog...i MAY go to then..........
the old women said i could.....
will GOD be there?

Al

Yep, I'll be in @ 2:30 pm on the 27th.

You gotta go! We can get in way more trouble then Tn. :evil:

tim

Im flying in Tuesday night, staying at the Hilton for convenience. Moving to the Venetian for the weekend. Sahara isnt bad, I just dont like the walk back and forth. I am looking forward to all the hands on stuff this year. It was a great addition last year and more of it this year. Need to make a Mikefest and see wheelrights crayons and such. Wish there was a way we could have more roundtable discussions and sharing of marketing information at Connections. Hope to put names with faces with more of you this year.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Got my ticket...got my hotel room deposit for the Hilton

But I've got my MRI scheduled for the 29th and I can't sit or stand or lay in one spot for more than a few minutes. And I can hardly move to get out of those positions.

Looks like I'm not going now.

FUCKE! Killing me to miss this. :cry: :x

I'll be at Mikeysfest.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Old injury from that truck that rear ended me 2 years ago. I haven't been the chiropractor since I got to Dallas to keep me straight. I moved wrong and bent over instantly, I had to lay over the car for about 10 minutes before I could crawl in to go home. Next morning I couldn't get out of bed.
(possibly the gayest sounding explanation ever. :shock: )

They say it's probably a bulging disk or some crazy thing...the ex rays don't show anything. so an MRI will.
When I stood up with my shirt off, the doctor and Jen both dropped their jaws.
My spine was in an "S" curve...still is a little.

The Doc said that the spine compensates and will twist me up to get the pressure of the dist. Jen said I looked like the Elephant Man because my shoulder was dropped. Weirdest thing ever. Hurts like hell.
Not sure I could sit on a plane for 3 hours.

Sucks bad.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Man Brian- really hope it can be adjusted or treated without surgery. I always tweak my back from the littlest things and am fortuante I don't have any disk or berve damage. Good luck on the 29th man.

Why do you have to wait so long? We have a gazillion MRI places here and the 2 times I have had them for my knees I was able to go as soon as the same day if I had wanted to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom