Conway 1.5 unboxing

Name
Jeff T
I wish my only problem right now was packing peanuts.... I’ve got a guy falling a LARGE tree tomorrow morning ( 32-34” across, probably 125’ tall), to make way for the foundation of my new shop slab. I’ve also got the survey team, the pool guy to shut down the pool, the cable guy, an electrician, a plumber, and a slew of grounds crew doing cleanup. Oh, I’m working from 7 am, to 7 pm....

Mikey P

Administrator
I wish my only problem right now was packing peanuts.... I’ve got a guy falling a LARGE tree tomorrow morning ( 32-34” across, probably 125’ tall), to make way for the foundation of my new shop slab. I’ve also got the survey team, the pool guy to shut down the pool, the cable guy, an electrician, a plumber, and a slew of grounds crew doing cleanup. Oh, I’m working from 7 am, to 7 pm....

Hope its all worth it in the end

Name
Jeff T
How old are your kids Jeff?
I’ve got 2 girls, one is 4, the other is 6. I only wish to be that age again, growing up on a property like this. I want them to experience the nature, and learn what value hard work has. We don’t plan on having them grow up in front of a computer, or TV. So many of today’s youth is lost.... I want my children to have their feet on the ground, and learn to depend on themselves, and family.... I will do what it takes to make that happen. That was a deciding factor in the purchase of this property. I know it’s going to be a hell of a lot of work, but in the end, oh, so worth it....

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I’ve got 2 girls, one is 4, the other is 6. I only wish to be that age again, growing up on a property like this. I want them to experience the nature, and learn what value hard work has. We don’t plan on having them grow up in front of a computer, or TV. So many of today’s youth is lost.... I want my children to have their feet on the ground, and learn to depend on themselves, and family.... I will do what it takes to make that happen. That was a deciding factor in the purchase of this property. I know it’s going to be a hell of a lot of work, but in the end, oh, so worth it....

Congratz girls are great!

Name
Jeff T
My kids were to old to appreciate our Big House..

Good for you
I’m already looking forward to getting a rustic cabin somewhere off the beaten path. Simple, rustic, back to nature type place.... just like the one you’ve got now... for now, I’m concentrating on making the best experience of my families life. I’ve already started drafting out the plans for the kids treehouse (Ewok village). I’m planning on piping music all over the property. I’ve got a projector TV, and in 2 weekends, we are doing a drive in movie theatre. I’ve got my surround sound receiver, and all the speaker placement planned out.... the screen is going to be 22’ wide, by 16’ tall..... kids are going to LOVE Jurassic Park....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's Great! They will love it. They grow up so fast, mine had gocarts and 4 wheelers. Once they got cars they rarely rode them.

Now they are all gone but one. Big empty house. One of these days we need to downsize. Maybe 5-10 years. ???

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom