Cool products at MFs

Mikey P

Administrator
What did you like?

I love this...

20140220_145029_zps7a3fb01d.jpg

20140220_145036_zps08e5e734.jpg

No it's not for sale or an option...Yet. I have the one and only Clear Uph Pro. Give me six months to see how it holds up and it just may be available cause its way bitchen to use. Customers will love it.

The EDIC 500 hooked to a zipper did a far better than expected job at recovery. Two gallons out and look what we recovered..

20140222_154609_zpsc9fde3b2.jpg

20140222_154652_zps3fe1c869.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdErA_RwJB0

The new and improved Zipper was a huge hit as well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzDX2nT97Pc

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was sweet, you could see the dirty water being extracted. Keith said it was durable too. Would be damaged when dropped ...other than some scratches.

J

JS41035

Sapphire 570. Held 225 with the hoss triggered wide open. That machine really impressed me.
The clear Sapphie tool was a rockin idea. I hope it holds up and doesn't get too cloudy. I will definitely have one if Mikey doesn't break it and screw it up for everybody.
Honestly the Butler truck still really impressed me. That system may look the same as when I was 8 , but they know how to tie it all together.
The pro 1200 was cool. But I wish it didn't have the 370 in the back. Hard to visualize the space saving aspects.
The Aerotech was everything I thought it would be. If you own one your gonna be cooler than anybody.
I'm really thankful to Rick and Mikey for grabbing the cimex. I will buy one.
Zipper was awesome. . I'm a believer.
Tried all the upholstery tools. Still like the Sapphire. Might get a Prochem,if only for self defense.
This trip paid for itself several times. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My two PMF internal jet upholstery tools have always had clear platic heads...........................at least 10 years now.

Reactions: Art Kelley

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
What pressure did the EDIC dip to when it was keyed with the Zipper?

It could not keep up.
A properly tuned tool may be different, in this case we were using tools set up for Truckmounts : )

The Edic Rocked the Upholstery demo and the lie detector spiked at 214 on the heater.

The Hoss did much better holding pressure, however on recovery, The Zipper is a monster and won the suk test hands down.

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Quack Quacks

You two are Inspirational to say the least.

My Duks have bred : )

Clear top covers for the SS Pro
Get em into production pronto!

Best thing next to the rotary sight tubes. Custys love that !
Don't tease us if ya cant produce fellas.

Joes V machine,
Gotta say impressive! Thing is like driving a Cadillac, smooth and very well balanced.
Kuddos to the VLM guy

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Reactions: Bill Soukoreff

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
  • The clear SS tool was a nice touch.
  • I thought the Rotovac upholstery tool did a good job and once the problems of spraying water out while off the fabric are solved, I think it will be a good tool with very good flushing.
  • The DriMaster 3 was very nice upholstery tool as well. If they made the handle shorter (why on earth does it need to be so long?), it would be even better.
Durability with all of these will be an important factor. Be interesting to see if they clog.

The Hoss was very smooth and I found the 360 XL to handle much more smoothly than the 360i (however, I have never used either in the field.)

And since I could not go home without satisfying my compulsive little inner shopper, I treated myself to a zipper. Hope I like it.

Last edited:
Name
Bill Soukoreff
And since I could not go home without satisfying my compulsive little inner shopper, I treated myself to a zipper. Hope I like it.

You will love it! I just finished 2000 sq/ft of wool berber and with dual hole glides, man did it dry fast (faster then VLM). The Zipper is the best money I have spent on equipment in many years.

I hope Eric will offer the new handle as a upgrade, I want one.

Eric, if your reading this and do offer it, charge enough to make it worthwhile for you. It's time for you to make some money on the Zipper! You deserve it.

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
ROTOVAC XL auction also includes a new Rotovac Upholstery tool, what a deal !!!!!!

is that the one when it went off or close to the edge of the UPH people were handing out towels to everyone...because it was throwing water every where.......????????

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Do you guys remember where the pressure was set with that RV tool? Or what RV recommends?

The Clean Machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom