Coolest Carpet Cleaning REFRIGERATOR MAGNET CONTEST... SHOLOM STAMP WORKS

Lint Basket

Name
Scott Mckay
Sholom, I want some made of the Vortex/Aerotech. I've bought your magnets before, they were thick and nice. I had 3m make my last ones with a photo of my van. I'd rather have that cut out shape, very nice.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Apparently a company called Stamp Works has decided to use this thread to lead generate. his voice mail says that he can definetly make the Vortex magnets that i mentioned I wanted! Funny! i said that we don't use magnets!!!!! lol

Mikey P

Administrator
Apparently a company called Stamp Works has decided to use this thread to lead generate. his voice mail says that he can definetly make the Vortex magnets that i mentioned I wanted! Funny! i said that we don't use magnets!!!!! lol

I can see why...

.49 would spent on each job would put you in the red by .4

Have your thugs write your phone number on the fridge with a magic marker along with their gang symbol.

j/k please don't sue me.

Reactions: Dmreed4311

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Hey now! 3 cents in te red! get your facts straight! lmao
Seriously though, controlling contractors is a tricky thing. Sadly the magnets never make it to the fridge. Averaging over 1k jobs a week would mean spending a min of $500 a week ( $25k a year ). I would prefer ( and do) spend it on high quality brochures that are placed in the customers hands that have discount for future services atached.
Note: magnets are a great idea for Owner Operators.

I can see why...

.49 would spent on each job would put you in the red by .4

Have your thugs write your phone number on the fridge with a magic marker along with their gang symbol.

j/k please don't sue me.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We send ours in the thank you mailer, but even that will likely go by the wayside sometime this year. It is more effective and much cheaper to email info. We use about 50k magnets year at I believe just under 6 cents each full color.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom