Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
mike.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea that's awesome. I use it everytime I add a new contact.

I like the reoccurrence feature.

Never worriy about forgeting quarterly or other jobs.

hogjowl

Idiot™
It would be interesting to know just how many people from this board have been contacted by Mikey trying to get them to check out Service Monster. He called me.

I wonder if he's getting a kick-back, or free software out of this?

The buttwad ...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I push Service Monster as hard as anyone and they haven't given me squat.

I just want to help out you dirtbags. :mrgreen:

Then again, I don't own a cc board that they can advertise on either. :?

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
I don't know about kickback, but am seriously looking into this as can't wait for JonDon's MEM to comeout! :roll:

-JB-

Name
JB
Sorry to say Porky, but I mentioned that I was gonna go w/it back in early March when Mike n I were talking and he hadn't barely heard of it them at that point.

It's just a dang good program, dat simple.

i would recommend it to anyone.

Cept for my competition.

Name
Kevin McCreary
The only thing I get in return for "shilling" SM all the time, is a
better CC business because of the program. Im sure I can run a CC
business with out it, I did it for 17 years, but it sure makes life eisier.
It is also basicly free, If you cant make it pay for it self every month
you are probablly retarted. :|

-JB-

Name
JB
It is also (basically) basicly free, If you cant make it pay for it self every month
you are (probably) probablly (retarded) retarted.

or drunk? :roll:

sorry i cunt resist! :mrgreen:

Name
Kevin McCreary
admiralclean said:
That price won't last.

Once Mikey cons enough folks into the program, then they'll go up on the price.

Then whatcha gonna do?

I hate to throw SM under the bus, but some people have been grandfathered,
or locked into the price they signed up at.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I’m always on the lookout for better the only concern, if I understand correctly is all my custy info is stored on their servers I lose control of my client data. Say I’m with them for 5 years and find a better software platform what’s to keep them from selling my client info to others even other cleaners or even right away to other industries.

What if Mrs. Smith starts getting unwanted solicitations particularly if Mrs. Smith is married and goes by smith when dealing with people but the house is in her husband’s name that she uses Mrs. Jones. I had this happen 3 years ago when an employee opened their own rug store he copied client info short story it got back to several dealers I work with and I nearly lost 8-10K a month in direct & referral business.

sorry to be a pain in the ass Mikey! :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You can export your custy info whenever you want...you always have it.

A company as this would have huge liabilities if they used your client base like you mentioned.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Brian Robison said:
A company as this would have huge liabilities if they used your client base like you mentioned.

why/ how is the a contract guaranteeing confidentiality of your database?

rhyde

Name
rhyde
The opposite is true; you’re willfully putting info on a 3rd party server and using their software unless there a written guarantee of confidentiality/ exclusivity and integrity of your data, client info you don’t have any. Facebook changed their terms of service awhile back anything you post was theirs in perpetuity it doesn’t apply to things that are patented, trade marketed or registered client info, and sales data cannot be patented, trade marketed or registered.

What I’m really asking for those of you that use this program (I don’t see it on their site) is, in the terms of use is there specifically a guarantee of confidentiality and the integrity of your data or not?

other than that the software looks good

For those of you who don't understand how service monster really makes their money, I will break it down for you. They make their money doing your advertising for you. They charge a small markup for every post card or thank you card they mail for you. 10,000 carpet cleaners at 50 bones a month does not sound like a lot but that is half a million a month not to mention they make way more than that on their mailings. They probably don't have 10,000 customers yet, but they will because the program is the best one for our industry. Service CEO is all about selling software and having you buy new software every couple years. Service Monster is all about marketing your business. They basically give the program away at a price that covers their overhead. They make their money on the Fill My Schedule feature.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom