CORDLESS MULTI-SPRAYER

theden

My helper says my new cordless multi-sprayer is too heavy to carry around. Does anyone else feel the same way. I guess it's cheaper for me to get a new sprayer than a new helper. If anyone is interested, I guess my new cordless multi-sprayer is for sale.

Name
Nate W.
You're helpers a wimp. :mrgreen:

Ask if the hoses are too heavy to carry, then switch to the OP method.

jus joking. :D

theden

I don't have any pictures but you can probably go to www.multi-sprayer.com if you're not sure what it looks like. Mine is the model TC2 complete with two wands and two jugs. It sells new for $510 plus tax. I'm in the Los Angeles area so there may be some shipping. I've only used it a few times. It's like new. I'm asking $375 If anyone's interested they can send me an e-mail at dennisbrian@adelphia.net

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what was he using before?

a 2 gal pump up?

an in-line like the Hydroforce?

I'd guess going from a HF to electric sprayer WOULD seem like carrying around a cinder block around....

..L.T.A.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Do you not pay your helper to do manual labor... Carpet Cleaning isn't supposed to be easy. It wouldn't be a Proffessional Service it was. I'd hate to see what your helper would say if I took him out on a carpet install. A role of our high density rubber pad can weigh up to 120 lbs. Let alone the roles of carpet. I've carried 400 lb roles in before with a helper when we couldn't use carts. Tell your helper he could be using a 1 gallon pump up. Feel lucky he gets a cordless.

Name
Evets
I can't believe you would consider ditching it at the whim of your helper.
Doesn't sound like he's cut out for carpet cleaning.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Tell the puss to shut up and get to work. That is too good of a tool to just sell because he says it's too heavy.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Get one of these for him........folding luggage cart..

KTKLGLC200_1_1.jpg

Now the problem is who will lift it in and out of the van for him......

Personally I would replace the employee....not the sprayer

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I've been using one on every job for 4+ years and I'm an old fart. Tell him to man up.

That thing is s-l-o-w, even with an 08 jet. Thinking about going back to a standard Hydro-Force for carpet prespray.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
theden said:
My helper says my new cordless multi-sprayer is too heavy to carry around. Does anyone else feel the same way. I guess it's cheaper for me to get a new sprayer than a new helper. If anyone is interested, I guess my new cordless multi-sprayer is for sale.

Maybe if he left his purse in the van he would be able to use both hands.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have the Omni Pro and carry 2 gallons, its heavy, let me rephrase, it has a good weight to it, but it's not THAT heavy. Besides, it gets lighter with use!

Tell your tech to get on a weight lifting program. It'll lighten up pretty quick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom