Corkster

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't get it. He proves he has time to post but what is his networth compared to the rest of us brokedicks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks Richard

Bawb...Maybe I will have Jen post once a week with a womans perspective on marketing to the female home owner. Whattyathink?
(yes, maybe with a few pics)

Dipwad GC said:
I don't get it. He proves he has time to post but what is his networth compared to the rest of us brokedicks

You're just mad because I think your website sucks. :mrgreen:

G

Congratulations Brian! You do give instant updates on the latest greatest dealings with Google. I don't think anyone can report the news faster than you. I thank you, a couple of months ago I managed to catch one of your 100 posts in a day, and it was about Chase Paymentech. I bank with Chase, and although it was a major pain in the ass to go through the sign up, I am very happy with them.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks Eric,
You're are definitely welcome to post your ass off over here.

I don't even mind the occasional spam...because I believe most of the services offered by the "gurus" can be helpful to others.

Put the info out there and let the masses decide.

Chase Paymentech is great service from what I can tell...I didn't sign up because of the 2 year agreement (were you able to get around that?) but I may be doing it anyway because I'm not happy with the service I have.....but I'm never happy. lol

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom