Corona virus impact on business

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I am in Tucson.. If you can pick up a few cases I would be more than happy to drive up there and pay you for them and your time..

And no.. I am not hoarding or selling any of these I am merely handing them out to the elderly people who cannot get to the stores and desperately need something

Cal him. I left with a bunch of equipment. No room in my truck. Plus I’m 3hrs away

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
As i understand it, are we just not flattening the curve, 50% of us on here are going to get it eventually, just latter than sooner.

Mikey P

Administrator
Are Costco was lightly attended out of some of the b******* none of us should be eating anyways and I got what mattered... IMG_20200317_170035.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
My wife has a sinus infection and couldn’t sleep last night. She went to Walmart early and was pulling in the garage as I was walking out to leave. She was able to get what we needed. I normally pay on Friday, but paid Brady today so he could go himself, if he needs anything. It wouldn’t surprise me if one, or both, of us are quarantined.

• Sad
Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh boy, The federal reserve just eliminated the mandatory 10% reserve all banks need to have to pay out to depositors. Effective March 26.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That doesn't seem to be this:

" suspending all rent, mortgage, and utility payments "

and I don't know how it is there but here , from what my wife tells me, it is sort of moot because the courthouse is basically shut down.
Do.mean exaggerated a little

• Dislike
F

FB7777

We are in unprecedented territory and it’s possible it may shut down but I don’t see how it could for more than a day or two

the trading floors are pretty empty from what I understand and the trades are electronic

there are billions if not trillions of dollars in weekly options and future contracts that are zero sum and need to be settled by or at expiration which is typically every Friday at the close

besides .... computer viruses are rarely fatal or contagious

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I've been to a half dozen stores several times since Friday
Best times are early morning after they've stocked over night.

also the least mow-rons out too

had no real problems here finding most all the foods stuffs ..bread, milk, butter, eggs, produce, rice, noodles, meats and cheese, etc...IF you get there early in the morning.
can be a different world if you get there late in the day

TP is the problem
it's like gold .
I missed the last 12 pack this morning by mere minutes .
I'm good for maybe 2 weeks before critical , but sure would like a little more cushion .
(than Bounty paper towels provide)

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator

had no real problems here finding most all the foods stuffs ..bread, milk, butter, eggs, produce, rice, noodles, meats and cheese, etc...IF you get there early in the morning.

TP is the problem
it's like gold .
I'm good for maybe 2 weeks before critical , but sure would like a little more cushion .

..L.T.A.

The sleeves off your letterman jacket could be cut into squares and reused

• Haha
Reactions: Chris A and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

TP is the problem
it's like gold .

..L.T.A.
I discovered this morning I was low on Dog food. Went to the store tonight and there was only about 5 bags of dog food on the Shelf. I was glad I got one. My dog would have been very upset if I didn't get a bag.

I talked to the Meat cutter and asked if there was any ground beef in stock. He said no and the delivery they were supposed to get today never showed up. I'll be glad when this is over and we all can get back to fighting about Pre Spray and what an asshole Bristor is.

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The City sorta shut us down. The "shelter In Place" policy shuts us down for 3 weeks.
I Had to call all my clients who have appointments within the next 3 weeks that we are closed.

Only one said it was essential that we take care of her ASAP. They have allergies and asthma and needed their carpets cleaned.

After I set up, I get a call from my sister, who is a nurse, That she may have been exposed to the virus- "Fuk- was it before or after i saw her" thought goes through my head.-- might need my 84 yr old dad to stay with me for a while.

I felt like douche working today and not doing my part to keep people safe.

• Wow
Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I talked to the Meat cutter and asked if there was any ground beef in stock. He said no and the delivery they were supposed to get today never showed up.

we grow cows here, while You guys grow pot

The sleeves off your letterman jacket could be cut into squares and reused

bounty is softer than wool

1584497279071.png

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Doug Rice

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I discovered this morning I was low on Dog food. Went to the store tonight and there was only about 5 bags of dog food on the Shelf. I was glad I got one. My dog would have been very upset if I didn't get a bag.

I talked to the Meat cutter and asked if there was any ground beef in stock. He said no and the delivery they were supposed to get today never showed up. I'll be glad when this is over and we all can get back to fighting about Pre Spray and what an asshole Bristor is.

Thankfully we have dog food. And push comes to shove my dogs have and enjoy buffalo with rice and carrots yum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom