Corona virus impact on business

SamIam

Name
sam miller

lntresting it's an immune system over response that cause death not the virus it self.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
And some of you say I’m ‘over reacting’....

not if 80 years old and/or with per-existing serious medical conditions

The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.

While data released Tuesday point to a slowdown in the increase of cases, with a 12.6% rise, a separate study shows Italy could be underestimating the real number of cases by testing only patients presenting symptoms.

lta

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You’re not either. Your napping. Spraying comes after the cleaning in most cases. I still have chimps for that. Also, I have girl chimps for the spraying, but I’m actually helping. #some

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams

lntresting it's an immune system over response that cause death not the virus it self.
That sounds similar to what my mom died of. She had pneumonia and then a few weeks after that her immune system started attacking her organs making them shut down. It's called Guillaine Burre syndrome.

FredC

Village Idiot
No you moron
Bogart means NOT to pass it.....

Fckin hillbilly
t
not if 80 years old and/or with per-existing serious medical conditions

The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.

While data released Tuesday point to a slowdown in the increase of cases, with a 12.6% rise, a separate study shows Italy could be underestimating the real number of cases by testing only patients presenting symptoms.

lta

why is dying the only thing that counts

and are there any lasting effects?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Mikey P

Administrator
I caught one a few weeks back and for a few minutes I was thinking "wtf is going on with Little House on the Prairie" (the clothes seemed correct but there was a devil)

used to watch that show with my Grandma

I went to school with the son they adopted ..

Got to visit the set and meet the whole Ingles family

It was life-changing.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Life just keeps getting better in my town.

• Sad
Reactions: Hack Attack

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Life just keeps getting better in my town.

It’s gonna get worse.

We had a massive sewage backup last week in a building.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Now that I found yeast, I laugh in the face of bread shortages. Behold my first ever baked loaf of bread.

240C44BE-5F5E-4C15-8608-4E692C89901B.jpeg

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Have a dr for a client and I asked about the corona.

We just got our first case. With our city starting to shut things down now we’re trying to gauge how bad it will be.

Our guys don’t work around a lot of people just also hate the idea of laying people off :frown:

We have a freezer full and plenty to support ourselves for some time. Not sure how they stand or what would be available through those govt subsidies. Have y’all talked to employees yet?

If city shuts it down not much we can do

34A43F5F-A313-4F3D-8489-0ACEFEB52CC7.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom