Corona virus impact on business

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was better pals with his older brother, who was also on the prairie

I grew up o the same street with Pete in Pete's dragon,and cousin Oliver was friends of a friend.

617-1-.jpg Cousin-oliver.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
That data seems useless the way it is reported at least those earning an "F" ........... correlates with low density/low pop

density.jpg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
But when I looked up the cost of living over there, that would've bankrupted me. It's something that the leaders in that State have caused, not the citizens.

Actually, I think the high cost of living was caused by California tech workers moving to Washington and bidding up the prices. :eekk: :oldrolleyes:
Be nice @Jimmy L @hogjowl or Ill send copious amounts of Californians to your state. 😜

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I can't believe people still quibbling over price. Has a lady call me yesterday for 2 rooms. When I told her $150, she said she'd have to call me back. Seriously? Found a new indepent guy who works on truck mounts and other machinery. Taking my cds in today to let him work on the pump. Not holding pressure. Just dropping it off and picking it up when ready. No need to be face to face with anyone. Have 2 small empties tomorrow.
This guy did a great job on my cds. 2 reputable dealers told me the diaphragms were bad and the pump needed to be rebuilt. This guy diagnosed it first and found air was leaking through a cracked fitting. Replaced the supply hoses and it's good to go. If I brought that to one of those suppliers, they would have rebuilt the pump then called me to say, "that wasn't the problem".

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Just got the announcement today... Schools have closed for the rest of the school year.... They were originally thinking they were going to go back on April 10th but everyone was pretty sure it wasn't going to happen...

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Just got the announcement today... Schools have closed for the rest of the school year.... They were originally thinking they were going to go back on April 10th but everyone was pretty sure it wasn't going to happen...

It happened here last week hence watching the younger Grand kids, The older ones already know it all.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Essential we are. But kids have been home anyway with my wife. They homeschool

F

FB7777

Shit just got real......

welcome to the party

If you’re curious as to how fooked you’re gonna be in a week or two just let me know

people went from scared , to upset and now downright nasty

Good news is that out here cops ain’t arresting people cause the force is infected and too afraid to intervene so if you knock someone out you’ll get away with it

The silver lining

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
welcome to the party

If you’re curious as to how fooked you’re gonna be in a week or two just let me know

people went from scared , to upset and now downright nasty

Good news is that out here cops ain’t arresting people cause the force is infected and too afraid to intervene so if you knock someone out you’ll get away with it

The silver lining

Yea it’s gonna get crazy. But Thankfully our city is pretty relaxed

scotty747

I feel for you guys who have chimps that rely on a paycheck. That must keep you up at night. Hopefully this will be over in a few weeks.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
One of the biggest problems now is finding a public toilet. Fast food places are closed and a lot of gas stations have closed their bathrooms. Same with community centres and public parks.

• Sad
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hawaii says go home and dont visit.

We have a friend who is on vacation there (Rob Cotton @Mikey P ) he went there and was hoping to practice safe social distancing for 2 weeks on the beach.

Haven't heard from him... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom