Cost of ownership compairison.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Today...glad we had 2 units instead of just one....

2018-03-14 10.55.52.jpg
2018-03-14 11.08.57.jpg
2018-03-14 11.40.03.jpg
2018-03-14 11.40.06.jpg
2018-03-14 10.55.52.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You do know you can do multiple methods in a commercial building besides using the truck the whole time?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well I guess you have never done the research into other methods.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Financing sucks. I feel like my hands are tied every month. I did what I did out of desperation. So far i've made every payment on time. This debt service has had a direct effect on my quality of life. When I get this crap powered off i'll be able to make some good moves. Until then, I live to work for the banks. Lessons learned.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Start putting a little money away here and there and it will grow. Then when you need to buy something the money is already there.

I have no problem financing stuff but really like to pay stuff off early.

Patience, a little implemented knowledge and discipline will go a long way.

Goals, Goals, Goals people!

if you don't have clear and written Goals what are your immediate desired results and what are your longtime desired results and what triggers fulfillment and what is success?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
So what 8 track tape seminar did you go to?

Not even one, even though I have enjoyed a few zig ziglar videos on YouTube and such.

As you know all business assets are always paid and have no balance as I live very backwards to most businesses.

I will finance personal property like house and boat and such but always pay cash for biz property as I want to wholly own the property as it helps me make money.

If I want a new truck or boat or jet ski or car, I talk about it first. As this is the first part of making it one of my goals. Then I start researching the overall costs to acquire and own. Then I save money untill I buy it.

It is a bit different when I buy for the biz but the system works very similarly. Just take more variables like exemptions and timing is more critical for larger purchases.

It is just very clear to me, as to the importance of setting a goal, and the successful feeling of accomplishing the goal and continuing on to achieve the next goal on your list of goals.

I also believe it is important to have many tangible goals instead of having just one or two goals. As this will keep the drive strong within you as you continue to grow and march ahead through your journey.

Goals also can shed light on what you have worked for, for a certain period of time and the sacrifice it took to achieve the goal.

One of my biggest goals was to, not work 12 hours a day, everyday, anymore after the age of 32. As this was the age my wife and I decided would be the tine we would start building our family. Before I used to work 12-15 hours a day-6 days a week.

I don’t work even close to that now and have more time to spend with my wife and the kids. Don’t get me wrong this ain’t a rainbows and butterflies situation where injust stay home and never work but I have implemented a kind of balance between work and family time that seeems to be working most of the time.

One thing I realized ( back when I used to slave my self for hours and hours) is “I work because I am alive, I am not alive just to work” and thus need to enjoy life instead of just working all of the time because I have a monetary goal I have set and must achieve said goal.

Well look what you did now, you made me give a seminar, I hope that was your goal!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not even one, even though I have enjoyed a few zig ziglar videos on YouTube and such.

As you know all business assets are always paid and have no balance as I live very backwards to most businesses.

I will finance personal property like house and boat and such but always pay cash for biz property as I want to wholly own the property as it helps me make money.

If I want a new truck or boat or jet ski or car, I talk about it first. As this is the first part of making it one of my goals. Then I start researching the overall costs to acquire and own. Then I save money untill I buy it.

It is a bit different when I buy for the biz but the system works very similarly. Just take more variables like exemptions and timing is more critical for larger purchases.

It is just very clear to me, as to the importance of setting a goal, and the successful feeling of accomplishing the goal and continuing on to achieve the next goal on your list of goals.

I also believe it is important to have many tangible goals instead of having just one or two goals. As this will keep the drive strong within you as you continue to grow and march ahead through your journey.

Goals also can shed light on what you have worked for, for a certain period of time and the sacrifice it took to achieve the goal.

One of my biggest goals was to, not work 12 hours a day, everyday, anymore after the age of 32. As this was the age my wife and I decided would be the tine we would start building our family. Before I used to work 12-15 hours a day-6 days a week.

I don’t work even close to that now and have more time to spend with my wife and the kids. Don’t get me wrong this ain’t a rainbows and butterflies situation where injust stay home and never work but I have implemented a kind of balance between work and family time that seeems to be working most of the time.

One thing I realized ( back when I used to slave my self for hours and hours) is “I work because I am alive, I am not alive just to work” and thus need to enjoy life instead of just working all of the time because I have a monetary goal I have set and must achieve said goal.

Well look what you did now, you made me give a seminar, I hope that was your goal!
I read two paragraphs. Can you text me the Cliffs Notes.

Fook you're chatty! :winky:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

So, what kind of boat did you buy?

Mikey P

Administrator

Can you hum and haw enough to drag that out to 60 minutes for Minneapolis?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I am a natural giver, just not a good natural speaker.

But like Richard Chavez has always told me, if the price is right, most anything can be done.

And he knows what he is talking about as he is very rich and all.

I will have to charge 5k a head to give the full 60 minute show.

Can we make a sign up sheet for the guys that want to pony up the 5k?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

But like Richard Chavez has always told me, if the price is right, most anything can be done.

You dik! :angry:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

You speak well and you know what you are talking about. You just bitch out when speaking to more than 8 people. Don't be such a pussy and do it! :biggrin:

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
I am interested to know if anyone knows the cost of ownership between an aerotech box and a cds style van? Thinking about what would be more efficient to operate 2 vans or 1 aerotech when doing large commercial but then also having residential work that the aerotech might be overkill for but the two vans could be doing two jobs or 1 if you are mark Saiger.
Did a job today that I thought was applicable to your post. We do not have any BIG AEROTECH STYLE TRUCKS but have multiple standard size Truck mounts. If making long runs (250’ - 350’), I will schedule, if possible, 2 trucks per wand. Run a 2” hose from each truck maybe 100’, then “T” it to a single 2” hose for the remaining distance. I don’t have an Aerotech to compare to but I think something like this gives you more flexibility for the same money.

Standard days, run separate routes, but when you need the power of a larger truck, just combine them.

KSL

Name
Kent
I am a natural giver, just not a good natural

Did Crazy George hijak dealtimeman’s posting?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom