CoUgh!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I had some bad allergies about a month ago and ever since, I haven’t been able to talk loud to someone far away

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Try eucalyptus oil or peppermint oil for the shower cough. It soothes the breathing. Might work for ya.

I only get these coughs in shower during dust storms or really bad fires smokes in the valley though. Maybe yours from riding around on SxS. These Nevada dust are rough on the lungs..

Your lungs are most likely irritated to begin with.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Try eucalyptus oil or peppermint oil for the shower cough. It soothes the breathing. Might work for ya.

I only get these coughs in shower during dust storms or really bad fires smokes in the valley though. Maybe yours from riding around on SxS. These Nevada dust are rough on the lungs..

Your lungs are most likely irritated to begin with.
EO no

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I am not essential oil guy, but peppermint, eucalyptus, and etc have their place in home remedies. Has been for a long time. No different from using vicks in humidifier. It does work for some people.

Unless you have serious respiratory issue then ya shouldn't use it. Its works wonders for tho when i am suffering cough attacks because of allergies.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what's "shower cough" anyway?

steam and excessive humidity has you coughing and hacking to the point of dry-heave puking?

..L.T.A.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
hmm nano bots got ya :cry:

seriously I dont care to try any nano spray we breath enough crap in without needing nano particles, in the hort industry (and no doubt others) there was ton of research done that organisms dont recognise or react the same to a nano particle of a substance as they do to the original substance

p.s. black cumin seed oil might be worth a gander? I take it from time to time If I've got a cold and clears my lungs pretty quick.
Theres "stories" of it helping asthma etc but dunno how much is hype

Last edited:

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I’ve got a permanent white scar on my forehead as a result of it.

Screenshot_20190624-154226_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Old Coastie

steve_64

I started using oil and this electronic thing. It's like a breathing treatment almost.
Way better than the tinfoil I had been using. My lungs are clear and my sinus are better since I had a couple mularspulled. Infected roots were causing a lot of issues.

Reactions: Mikey P

steve_64

Pot.

I had a rife treatment about 10 years ago. The water my feet were in turned a tarnish brown. I figured resin lol. A few months later my skin turned greasy like a duck. I would scrape it off with my finger nails but couldn't wash it off. It lasted a few days and did it again about 6 months later. I wouldn't do it again. I was later told it was cholesterol oozing out of my pores.

I think the pot resin has coated my lungs and keeps other Crap from penetrating.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hack Attack

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
YES!

An after treatment using a ElecTroCob would surely cure you

Name
BradFenstermaker
Me Me Me
Notice the most with a morning shower.
Mine could be from smoking alot of years too.

Been planning where to put my oxygen pump

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom